Chapter 4

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


The day starts with Jennie and Chaeyoung walking to their classroom. Jennie was seen smiling recalling the events that happened yesterday. 

Earlier today, she decided to cook again, hoping that Jisoo will like it.

When they reached the classroom, the students were buzzing, talking about the new transfer student.

"I didn't know we have transfer student today. Did you know?" Jennie asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shake her head. "I didn't know it too until today." Wondering who's the new student.

The students quietened down when Jisoo entered the room. As usual she just walk to her chair ignoring the stares and whispers. She sat on her chair and laid her head down ready to nap.

Jennie looks at Jisoo, a smile forming on her face she can't wait till breaktime so she can share the food she prepared for her.

Moments later, Mr. Lee entered the room. "Good morning class, as you already know, today, we have a transfer student. Be good to her, ok?" Mr. Lee said and ushered the new student to come in.

The girl entered and walk to the front, a smile on her face. Some students cheered, while some of the students whistled. "Hi, I'm Lalisa Manoban, you can just call me Lisa for short, i'm from Thailand. Please treat me well." She bowed. Then scan the room seemingly looking for someone. When she looks at the back she smirked.

"Ok, Ms. Manoban you can choose where you sit." Mr. Lee said. 

"Lisa, come sit with us." One of the students said.
"No! She'll like it better here!" The students argued over on where Lisa would sit.

Lisa walks at the back apologetically declining every students that persuade her to sit with them. She stop at the empty chair beside Jisoo who's sleeping. "I'll sit here, Mr. Lee" 

The students gaped at her, on why does she want to sit with a badass girl, even the teacher is surprised. "Are you sure you want to sit there?" Mr. Lee asked her one more time. The students shaking their heads, giving her a warning look.

"100% sure." Lisa smiled and sat down.

Mr. Lee clears his throat. "Ok, class, lets begin the lesson."

Lisa glanced at Jisoo, letting the girl sleep and turned her attention on the class. 'Typical Jisoo always sleeping' She chuckled.

Jennie and Chaeyoung stare at Lisa, both with different thoughts.

'Who is this Lisa? Does she know Jisoo?' Jennie thought. Her brows furrowing.

'Wow, she's beautiful, I haven't seen a girl smile so beautiful and effortlessly.' Chaeyoung thought. Admiring the girl.

As if she knows someone is staring at her, she look at her left and saw the two staring at her. She smiled at them. The both of them look away immediately, one is embarassed, the other one is blushing.

When class ends, Jisoo is still sleeping. Lisa decided to wake Jisoo up.

"Jisoo-ah wake up!" She said. Shaking the girl lightly.

Jisoo who was awoken, frowned and scrunched her face, ready to kick whoever disturbed her sleep.

"What the fu-" When she look up, she was shocked. "Lisa?" She said, then confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, hello to you too." Lisa smiled at her. Jisoo who was confused soften her face. She stand up and drag Lisa outside the classroom.

The students who witness the scene was shocked. They thought Lisa was done for, when they saw her waking Jisoo up. Anticipating the worst, but instead Lisa was dragged outside.

"Yah, did you see that?" One of the student said.
"Yeah, i thought she would kill Lisa for sure." Another student said.
"I know right? Did she know Jisoo?" The student shrugged.
"Maybe they were friends?" The student gasped. "Or maybe they were lovers!" 

The students is going wild after that revelation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter