The Voices

The Mansion

After the incident we ate our breakfast in silence I guess both of us didnt want to mention it.All day I was just trying figure out why was there no blood? and why did seokjin oppa lie to me? As I was thinking I realised that I didnt go out much and it was already night time so I just went to bed I wanted to free myself from this stress as fast as I could. Just when I closed my eyes I heard voices.

They were calling for me.They were fimiliar voices."Ye...r" "Yer....i" "Yeri.......pl....se....come....b...k...".I couldnt understand what they were saying I opened my eyes I searched the room hoping to find out where the voices were coming from.Then just as I was searching I saw a bright light outside the door.I got out of my bed and slowly walked towards its direction. As I reached for the door knob I could hear the voices getting louder and louder.

The voices I finally recognized them they were my family's they were calling for me I have to hurry was all I could think about. "Yeri please come back"I finally figured out what they were saying.It was Mom she was calling for me but how do I get to her. I opened the door the light became brighter and brighter as I stepped closer but then my world began to get dark and I felt my eyes shutting themselves and the next thing I know everything went blank.

"Is she still asleep?"I heard someone say as I regained conciousness."Look! shes waking up!".I slowly open my eyes to see three faces staring at me from above."Your finally awake" said Taehyung oppa."Namjoon found you sleeping outside on the floor and brought you in" Seokjin oppa said with a confused face."Why were you sleeping out?"

''I was..."I trailed off as I tried to remember what happened."I....I heard a voice it was my Mom she...she was callimg for me and I saw a light outside the door..then......when I opened it I fainted". I said as tears began to form in my eyes.I looked at their faces and realised that they all had a very serious face and then seokjin oppa looked at me then them and let out a sigh."Listen..Yeri I have something I want to tell you but I know you wont believe me but you just have to listen to me"seokjin oppa said as he eyed the two to leave the room.

After the door clicked leaving the two of us behind,began seokjin oppa's explanation.