The Fateful Encounter # 2

The Mansion

I entered the house imagining some rusty old bricked house but to my surprise it was the completely opposite from the outside.It was painted white,across the walls hung expensive paintings,a chandelier was hanging from the ceiling,luxurious couches placed at the centre.We entered the living room and I was left with shocked eyes as I scanned through the room.Its windows were covered by beautiful white embroided curtains,a long dining table with polished wood chairs was placed right in the middle of the room.It looked absolutly beautiful.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    As we reached the rooms I saw a guy with ash blonde hairs leaning against the wall.Just as I was staring at him my stare was interupted by the brown haired guy. "So your room will be the first one around the corner".He said as he pointed to a room with a white door."You should change there are some old clothes in the closet but they are clean and are probably your size."He said with a smile.I bowed and made my way across the hall.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Just when I was about to turn around the corner he called out to me. "Ah young girl I completly forgot to tell you that we will be having dinner later so when your done come to the dining room".He finished his sentence and turned around to leave.I entered the room and closed the door behind me.The room was pretty simple it had light pink walls with a double sized bed with a pink bed sheet and a closet.I opened the closet to see what kind of clothes i'd get to wear but to my surprise they were all light colored plain dresses.I quickly changed into a light blue dress and made my way to the dining room. I entered the room and the three were already sitting on the table and the dining table was also ready.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Ah we were waiting for you please come and have a seat".Said brownie.I bowed with a smile and sat on one of the chair and we all started eating.I scanned across the table and remembered that I dont even know their names."Umm...sorry to intrupt your meal but I was thinking that we havent introduced each other".I said as I put my spoon on the plate."There is no need for that since youll just be staying for the night".Said who I guess is namjoon with and annoyed face.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      As I was glaring at him before I could say anything brownie interupted."Now now dont ruin the mood while were eating.Well I am kim Seokjin and this is Kim Namjoon"He said as he pointed at thw guy sitting across the table glaring ate with all his might."And lastly Kim taehyung"He pointed at the guy with ash blonde hairs."I am the eldest then Najoon and the youngest is Taehyung"He said as he put a spoon in his mouth."Oh I almost forgot whats your name?"He asked as they all stared at me making me a little nervous."Oh..umm..my name is Yerim but you can call me Yeri"I said with a weak smile."Ah nice to meet you Yeri".He said as he put another spoon in his mouth."Its nice to meet you too"I said with a bright smile this time.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             We finished eating and I helped wash the dishes and went straight to bed.I was hoping that when I close my eyes I could just wake up from this horrible dream in my own bed,in my own house but deep inside I knew it wasnt possible so I just wished tomorrow I could leave and go back home and continue to live my life as it was before.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Was what I thought..................