The Deep Woods

The Mansion

I wake up staring at the ceiling lost in thoughts trying to recollect my memories of where I am,what happened last night as I was staring my stare was broken by the knock on the door. "Umm...Yeri are you awake?"Someone with a deep voice asked from behind the door."Ah yes...." I answered as I got up from my bed."Jin hyung told me to you to the dining room for breakfast so when your done with the wash up come outside I'll be waiting".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 After I heard him leave I jumped out off the bed straight to the bathroom not wanting to make them wait longer I quickly washed my face,brushed my teeths,took the quickest shower I had ever take in my whole life and finally changed into a beige dress and went outside. After a few steps I saw the guy with the ash blonde hairs leaning on the wall (again) who I suppose is called Taehyung."Umm...I'm done"I said as I slightly tited my upper body to the right side. "Let's go"He said as he pulled his body up off of the wall and begen to walk.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I followed him to the dining room just to see the table ready and namjoon oppa and seokjin oppa already sitting there. "Ah finally let's get started"said seokjin oppa as he put his hands together in delight.We ate in silence and finished our food just as I was about to leave I was stopped by seokjin oppa's voice. "Ah Yeri today you'll be leaving right?"seokjin oppa asked."Yes I will leave after this."I said with a smile."Hmmm but I don't think it's safe to go outside whwn it's raining this heavily"Seokjin oppa said with a worried look. I realized after he had said that that it had been raining very hard since morning."Would you like to stay till the rain settled down"Said seokjin oppa with a smile I had not met such a kind person ever in my life until now."Is...that really fine-"I got cut off by someone's yelling."What do you mean hyung haven't we done enough for her already we don't even know when the rain will stop!"namjoon oppa yelled as he slammed his hands on the table and stood up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I flinched on the loud sound that he had made.Before seokjin oppa could say anytjing I got angry and couldn't control my temper and yaped at him"Fine I'll leave I'll leave rght now"I said angrily and headed towards the front door.I could hear seokjin oppa calling out to me to stop at the same time scolding namjoon. I opened the front door and and dashed out slamming the door behind me.I didn't care if I was getting wet nor did I mind the cold weather.I was just so angry that I just didn't care about anything anymore. As I entered the deep woods I just aimlessly went on walking.After sometime I settled down and realized that I was............lost!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I looked around searching for an opening.As I was searching I heard some noises from behind.As I turned around heard the sounds getting closer and closer. Suddenly the sounds stopped as I seared the area around me I saw the red eyes glaring at me again.I felt shivers down my spine and I began to cry.I ran and ran until I thought I was safe.As I was huffing and sniffed trying to catch my breath.As I walked further I tripped from a branch on the muddy ground. I scanned myself from head to toe.Just a moment ago I was clean and now here I was in the woods crying with mud all over me,the beige dress had turned brown.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I brought my knees to my chest I sat on the ground and continued to cry.I wanted to go home,I wanted to see my family,I wanted to be with my friends. I was crying and regreting leaving the mansion angrily.I had made a rushed decision and ended up like this.As I was crying I heard some noises and I began to panic again I scanned everywhere but there was nothing but then I felt someone's hand in the shoulder.