The Misunderstanding

The Mansion

I jerked as I felt cold hand on my shoulder.I turned just to see Taehyung oppa standing there also soaked wet by the rain."I finally found you"He said"Jin hyung told me to get you,he got very worried when you left.......He trailed off "and Namjoon hyung wanted to apologize too"He finished his sentence and held a hand for me to get up. I took the hand,it was cold and big.I wipped my tears and started following him."Namjoon hyung you see.....is not so good with strangers especially girls.He is the type that needs time adjust with them."He said as he was leading the way."I-I understand....Im sorry for causing trouble I didnt mean to get angry but at that time I just..."I trailed off trying to find the right the words."It's alright Im glad that you understand"He said as he stopped to turn to look at me and gave me a smile.

We reached the mansion and we were welcomed by the 'worried' Seokjin oppa."Finally you guys are back ah......He said as he rubbed his temple."Yeri...umm were very sorry to have hurt you we didnt mean to make you angry Namjoon he....he has a foul mouth but he doesnt mean the words he says....please forgive him."He said with puppy dog eyes I just could not go against."Ummm....Its...its okay I forgive him Im fine now I wasnt even hurt"I said with a big smile."Oh..thank god I was so worried but itll be fine if ur fine with it whats left is Namjoon's apology where is he?"He said as he turned to searched the room.

"I-Im here"Namjoon oppa said as he glanced a look at me before turning them to the ground.He looked like a little kid that was guilty for something bad he did. "Im...sorry I went little ahead of myself.I said somethings I shouldnt have..."He said still looking at the ground."Its alright I forgave you a long time ago Im really not mad at you so its okay"I said with a smile."Really?You forgive me?"He said with wide eyes that sparkled with happiness.It was just so cute.I didnt think id get to see this side of him."Yes really"I said"Thanks I will try to get along from now on"He said with a smile"Sure"I said before hearing Seokjin oppas voice."Okay now that everything is settled shall we eat?"He said before staring at me and Taehyung who were soaked and dirty."Or lets eat when the both of you get cleaned you look horrible"He said as he wrinkled his nose.We all laughed at his statement and left to get ready.

After we ate and washed the dishes we all went to our rooms to sleep. I plopped on my bed,I was very tired and exhausted.It had been a long day for me and I could think of nothing but sleep.Just as I set myself in the bed my eyes shut and I instantly slept. I woke up as the sun shone on my face from the window and I began to get myself together.I went to the bathroom fixed myself up and went outside.As I was looking around and passing by many doors I heard someone in a room that I suppose was the kitchen.There I spotted Seokjin oppa cooking."Good morning"I chirped"Ah good morning"He said as he turned around.He was wearing a brown and grey checkered apron."Your up early"He went back to stirring the spoon in the pot."Yeah I just happened to get up early this time"I said as I shrugged. "So...what are you making?"I asked as I peeked in the pots."Umm Im just making some curry and rice with some salad since its breakfast I kept it light."He said as he opened the cabinet and picked some spices out."Hmm.. sounds tasty" I said with a grin making him laugh."Can I help with anything"I asked."Ah..no it won't be nessecery to make you work you're a guest after all" he said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead."I just...don't like eating while I just sit around in 'you're' house eating 'you're' food"I said as I moved to picked a knife from the stand."I will do the cutting"I said as I pulled out the cutting board from another stand."Okay....I guess I can't win against you"He said with a smile.

I was at my last carrot when I accidently cut my own finger"Ouch!!"I held my finger expecting that my blood would be spouting out of my finger but...no...there...was no blood.I could swear that the cut was deep but still.....no blood."Are you alright?"Seokjin oppa said as he held my finger.I looked at him searching for some shockon his face but no there was nothing.He wasn't surprised to see that there was no blood."T-there's no blood"I said at last in a low tone."Let me get the bandage from the drawer"He said as he quickly pulled a bandage and packed it on my finger. He completely ignored my question."It was a deep cut but there was no blood it was like...."I said"Its just a misunderstanding it wasn't a deep cut"He said as he pulled my hand and led me out of the kitchen."You should go to your room and wait till the food is ready I'll send Taehyung over to call you when its ready".He said with a serious face that I had not seen before before closing the door.I could'nt feel the ground as I went to my room lost in my thoughts. Why?...why was there no blood and why did Seokjin oppa ignore my question and above all lied that it was a misunderstanding....there is definitely something I wasn't filled in with here.