Five

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five

 

 

The showcase ended earlier and we were now at the van heading back to our dorm. It was fun to be with our ARMYs again but exhausting at the same time. It was hard to keep up an act that both Jimin and I are not exactly on good terms right now. For the mean time, I’m gonna rest here at the back of the car, with Taehyung and Namjoon beside me. Jin was in front of me along with Hoseok and Jimin and Jungkook occupying the first row. 

 

Everyone was still quiet. After the showcase, the members kept to themselves. Just whispered conversation here and there but not like our usual loud selves. Once we get home, I’ll resume the unfinished business with Jimin. I’ll knock some sense into that guy’s head.

 

Flashback

 

“Do you really want me to knock some sense on that fat head of yours so it would work normally like before?”

 

I raised my fist, evading Namjoon and charging at Jimin. The members were alerted. Namjoon failed to grab me but Seokjin was able to hold me back, my fist still in the air, ready to meet the face of this numbskull in front of me. Taehyung and Hoseok got in the middle, their hands in the air, clearly being the middle men. Jungkook sat straight in his seat, not knowing what to do.  Jimin on the other hand, still sat there with that same expression as earlier. As if he doesn’t care of the situation at hand. He doesn’t seem to be even bothered that I was about to punch him. The nerve of this guy!

 

“Hyung, c’mon” Hoseok said “There’s no need for violence”

 

“You’re going to defend that ing idiot?”

 

“Stop it Yoongi.” Jin whispered in my ear “Control your temper.”

 

“Yeah hyung. We’re not defending him when I also don’t agree with his actions but it doesn’t mean that we should result to violence.” Taehyung voiced out “We’re brothers here and we can talk this out.”

 

I lowered my fist but I was still glaring at the blond in front of me “I wouldn’t raise my fist at him if he isn’t acting this way in the first place.”

 

“I’m not even doing anything wrong towards you Hyung.” Jimin said. 

 

My temper rose again. “Are you really ing kidding me? This is not about me you idiot! It’s about Seulgi!” I was about to charge again when Namjoon also held me back along with Jin. I was struggling between the two of them, exclaiming for them to let me go but they wouldn’t budge.

 

I kept on cussing at Jimin who still stat there, staring right back at me. The others watching, not knowing what to do when the door burst open, revealing our manager. 

 

“What’s going on here? One of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter