Three

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Swearing ahead

 

 


I heard from Jihyun-ssi that you’re back in South Korea. I also saw your new album Chim Chim, as usual, you were amazing! Fighting!

 

I read the message that she sent to me a few hours ago. Who would’ve expected that of all people, my brother would be the one to tell her. ‘Duh, he adores her, what else?” I snorted to myself before putting it back in my pocket and resumed talking to my members. We are currently in a waiting room preparing for the showcase that would start in half an hour. I was talking to Namjoon-hyung and Jungkook in a couch. Hoseok-hyung and Taehyung were eating in the table filled with food not far from us. Jin-hyung ang Yoongi-hyung were sitting in front of the vanity with their cellphone in their hand, getting their make up and hair fixed by the staff. Basically we were chilling out before the shooting starts until my phone rang. 

 

Ddeulgi calling…

 

I looked at the screen, reading her name on my phone. I looked up and saw The members looking at me.

 

“Go and answer it.” Namjoon said, nodding on my way. I hesitated before answering the call, going to the secluded corner of the room, wanting to make sure they don’t hear our conversation.

 

“Yobosaeyeo?”


“J-Jimin-ah!”


“H-hey Ddeulgi.”


“H-how are you? Is it true that you guys are back in Korea?”


“Yeah, we arrived a day ago.”


“That’s good to hear. I missed you , Chim Chim. I hop-“


“Sorry baby, we’re kinda busy. We’ll go on stage in a few minutes. I’ll call you later.”


“… Oh… Okay. Good luck, Jimin.”


“Yeah. Later.”


“I lo-“ beep

 

I ended the call and stared at my phone for a few seconds before putting it back in my pocket. I couldn’t bear to hear those words from her. Not right now. Don’t take it the wrong way, I do love her, a lot. But these past few months had been hell for me. Not being able to be with her because we’re traveling a lot. Not being able to see or talk to her due to our busy schedules. We didn’t have the time that we had before. 

 

We sneak out a lot for our dates. Taking our disguise to a whole new level with wigs and make up just so the people and fans wouldn’t recognize us and we  could stroll around Seoul like a normal couple. It was a wonder and an achievement that we weren’t caught for this long. 

 

But then, the fans somehow caught on to us and the fact that we were dating kind of leaked out earlier this year. With the matching selca gestures, clothes and accessories, I mean who wouldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter