Two

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2:10PM PST 

 

You have 5 voicemails from ‘Ddeulgi’ 

 

“Chim Chim! How are you? We’re currently at the process of making our 1st album.” 

 

“Hi Chim Chim, good luck on your concert! Take care of yourself and don’t tire yourself out too much.” 

 

“Chim Chim, I heard that you were rushed to the hospital a few days ago. Are you okay?” 

 

“Chim-ah, are you feeling better? How are you?” 

 

“I miss you, Jimin-ie.” 

 

“Did Seulgi sent you another voicemail?” Taehyung asked as he sat down beside me on the couch. I nodded and sighed in reply.  

 

We were currently taking a break from the practice we did earlier. The other members went out to buy some snacks or doing something else. It was only him and I currently here at the studio.  

 

“You know,” he started “you should reply to her.” 

 

“I need to practice more.” I couldn’t continue this conversation, especially anything that involves her. I stood up and walked in front of the mirror. Although there was no music, I could concentrate more on the choreography, my body angles and positioning and facial expression. Or at least trying to and so far, no success. That's why I need pracitice twice as hard. I'm already distracted as it is. 

 

“Dude, we’re on break. Practice would resume in half an hour. And you just recovered. Take it easy once in a while.” Taehyung said “Besides, it won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter