Six

Unconditional
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: This is mostly Seulgi’s POV and there’s not much conversation happening in this chapter. 

 

 

 


 
1:11 AM
 


Read the time on my phone.


 
It’s been a while since I left my dorm More like 3 hours, Kang Seulgi. I said to myself.


 
After he hung up on me earlier, I cried. Seungwan was there to console me but it wasn’t enough. Call me greedy an selfish but she wasn’t enough. I needed him, and he wasn’t there. I just cried while Seungwan was rubbing my back and whispering comforting words for I don’t know how many minutes. 

 

I don’t know what happened for our relationship to be like this. 

 

We were fine a few months ago, earlier this year. When we were promoting with ‘Rookie’ and them with ‘Spring Day’, we were doing great! Even though we were busy with our own schedules and travelling and all, we always have the time to video call or chat each other almost everyday when we had the time. Talking about random stuffs, telling our experiences for the day and saying how we miss each other. 

 

Then I recalled the past, when we just started our relationship that made me smile in melancholy.

 

Giving a not-so-obvious-but-miserably-failed glances when in front of the camera, sneaking out when our schedules for the day was done, taking a midnight walk for our dates. Sending encouraging messages when the other is busy. There are times as well that we visit each other’s set or be present if the other has a schedule. 


 
There were times that they would shoot for their ‘Run BTS’ and I would be on the background with the staff, watching them. It was really fun to see them tease, annoy and diss each other. It shows how close they really are. When off cam, he would go straight to me and we would talk about some random stuffs as well. Sometimes, when the others would gang up on him on cam, he would come to me after with that cute pout on his face. The others on the other hand would laugh and more.
 


I remember when they were shooting an episode of ‘Run BTS!’ where they would play video games, 3 vs 3 where the loser of the game would receive a shower.
 


Flashback


 
After getting doused with water by Taehyung and cleaning the mess, Jimin directly went to me, who was waiting on the back with a towel at hand. I gently patted his hair and face “Great job.”

 

“What do you mean ‘great job’? I lost because of that stupid robot the cornered me.” He pouted “I was supposed to be the first.”

 

I laughed “Aigoo. It’s alright. It’s only a shower.”

 

“Yeah, Jimin, it was only a shower!” Jin-oppa teased on the side. The other members laughing along with him “At least you have someone to take care of you” 

 

“The only time when my girlfriend visits me on-set, witnessing my loss and being drenched in water while dancing to Blood Sweat & Tears. So much for showing off my manly side.”

 

“But Seulgi-noona was able to watch you giving a y performance” commented Jungkook. 

 

“More like watching me embarrass myself.” Jimin said with that cute pout. 

 

“Trust me, you did great.” I cupped his face with my hands “That performance was one of a kind.” I kissed his cheek that made him smile widely. He wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in his hug and his head on the crook of my neck.

 

“I’m so lucky to have you.” He whispered in my ear which created butterflies in my stomach. 

 

It lasted for a few seconds when I felt my clothes being soaked as well by him “Yah, Chim! My clothes are getting wet. Let go!”

 

I tried to struggle out of his embrace but he wouldn’t let me “Aniyo! I like this moment. Besides, being my other half, you should get wet too.” He said. 

 

“No way!That doesn't make any sense and I don’t have any spare clothes.” I was able to break free from him and began to get away from his arm’s reach. I ran to the BTS members, hiding behind Namjoonie while Jimin got a bottle of water.

 

“Seul, I’m not a a human shield.” Namjoon said “And Jimin, if you dared to throw that to us, you’re gonna get it.”

 

“If you moved away from Seul, then you won’t get wet.

 

“No! Namjoonie, stay right there.”

 

Namjoon just smirked “Mianhe, Seulgi. We must make sacrifices one in a while.”  He moved aside quickly exactly when Jimin threw water at us, at me. He and the others laughed while I was standing there, wet. He actually threw at me. The nerve! I didn’t say anything for a while until their laughs began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter