-xiv-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where are you guys?

 

Daehwi
Me and Youngmin hyung are at the arcade ^^ how about you and Woojin hyung ;)

 

Hahaha it's a secret ;) you'll find out later

 

Youngmin
Daehwi didn't I tell you to stop bothering them?

 

Daehwi
It's not bothering. It's called asking hyung.

 

Yoojung
Hello ^^ is 8pm good?

 

Yeah, sure. Where are you and my good friend Donghyun at?

 

Woojin
HELLOOOO

 

Daehwi
Hi hyung ^^

 

Youngmin
Weren't you two arguing literally a moment ago? Like before we all separated.

 

Donghyun
What's up?
||
Shut up DaIn

 

Daehwi
That was an hour ago Youngmin hyung. Get a move on please.

 

AND THERE HE IS, MAH BESTFRIED DONGDONG!!!

 

Yoojung
Wasn't I your bestfriend?

 

Woojin
???

 

Woojin stop replying. How can you even type?

 

Daehwi
WHAT? Why? What is he doing? 

 

Youngmin
Daehwi you're too young to know

 

Woojin
Uhm…what? Lmao what are you saying
||
I'm almost done, mind you DaIn :P

 

Yoojung
Done with what???

 

Ohooo you guys will find out soon ;)))
||
And might I just remind you that you still haven't answered my question Choi Yoojung.

 

Donghyun
It's not a big deal :P if you guys are keeping it a secret then we'll keep our location a secret too. Simple.

 

C H O I   Y O O J U N G

 

Yoojung
We're just shopping!!!!!
||
DONGHYUN!!!

 

Heh, fine

 

 

 

"Uhm, excuse me? Miss?"

 

I looked up from my phone to see Ken, Woojin's assigned hairdresser, peeking from inside the salon.

 

I stood up from my seat, preparing my self.

 

Ken turned to look behind him, only to give way to Woojin.

 

My eyes grew big at the sight of the newly make-over-ed Woojin. My hand instinctively flew to my chest, over where my heart was. He looked so darn fine. His long hair was gone and he now had shortly cut hair, dyed a light shade of brown (A/n: hellooo lol since I'm not good at descriptions and stuff, his look is how his hair was during his during their debut).  He didn't really look entirely bad, he just didn't style himself properly before. His good looks were buried under his huge glasses, his long black-emo hair, his baggy clothes and his quietness. Now, even if his  clothes were still baggy, I could finally see his real looks.

 

"…look?" I heard Woojin say.

 

I shook my self out of my own thoughts.

 

"Huh?"

 

He chuckled, obviously catching my shock. "I said, how do I look?" 

 

"Hot fudge" I unconsciously muttered. Shoot. What the heck did I just say. 

 

"U-uhm-- I mean-- uhm…. So how much?" I said, continuously stumbling over my words.

 

"You can transact here please" Ken said, gesturing towards the woman at the front desk. I turned away from Woojin and proceeded to the front desk.

 

"Cash or card?" She asked.

 

"Card please-" I was about to hand over my credit card, when Woojin suddenly stopped me from doing so.

 

"C'mon I'm gonna pay for this time" he said, which made me look at him again. I couldn't help but scan my eyes over his features and how his new hairstyle complemented every part of it.

 

Stop staring!!!! I nagged my self in my head.

 

"No, I'm going to pay for this as well" I cleared my throat, willing my self not to stutter again.

 

"But you already paid for--" 

 

"You can treat me somewhere else after this, besides I was the one who pushed you into doing this in the first place. I should atleast be the one to pay" I insisted.

 

I quickly handed my credit card and my ID over to the cashier and looked towards Ken.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Ken?" I called out.

 

"Yes?" He asked.

 

"I would like to recognize your amazing job on styling my Woojin's hair” I said. 

 

"Thank you. It was a pleasure being entrusted with styling your boyfriend by you, the daughter of Mr. Kang, right?" He asked again.

 

Shoot why did I call him ‘my Woojin’? Ugh DaIn you idiot.

 

I heard Woojin cough repeatedly, probably shocked upon the term used for him.

 

"Uh…" I laughed awkwardly.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was he not your boyfriend? I just assumed from the way you were around each other earlier. Holding hands and calling him yours and all. Turns out, I was just mistaken" he laughed.

 

I laughed along "That's fine".

 

"Please sign here" the woman said, handing me a receipt. After I signed, she kept one of the copies and handed my stuff back to me.

 

"Thank you for visiting Fantasy Salon, we hope to see you again" she said, flashing a friendly smile.

 

"Thank you", I smiled back before handing  Woojin's jacket back.

 

We both left the salon and walked along the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter