-xi-

Prom Date Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Multiple lunches have already been spent together with Woojin and his friends, with Woojin regularly fetching me from and taking me to class during lunch break. Sometimes when we meet each other in the hallways, Donghyun and Yoojung would magically disappear (what I'd call it because as I talk to Woojin for a moment I'd suddenly notice they were already walking away together somewhere or they'd literally be gone) and Woojin and I would be left to spend the rest of the time together.

 

Speaking of Donghyun, he still stares at me weirdly, as if he knows something. I haven't told Yoojung yet because I might disturb their growing relationship. But if he did know, why would he still be hanging out with Yoojung? 

 

Currently, we're in the last few days of school before Winter break. I felt the excitement course through me from the thought that when Winter break comes, we're finally going to start with the make-over. Basically I'm hyped up for two reasons 1) It means that prom is drawing even nearer and 2) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAKE-OVERS.

 

Through the days I've been spending with Woojin, I've found out more about him. He was starting to open up more to me and that somehow gave me very pleasant feelings. His shy demeanor is finally gone (it sometimes reappears whenever he gets surprised with what I did) and he's getting snarky with me, sometimes striking a few flirty remarks. He was quite cool too (I've said that before, I know). He said he enjoys sports like Soccer but he stopped for some reason (and I'm thinking it has to do something with his make-over issues that I still don't know of). He's mostly alone at home but he says it's better that way so he could practice his dancing more privately. He has his personal dance studio too, by the way.

 

He's told me many stories about his dancing, and I'm starting to find his dedication to his dancing very admirable. That fire that burns through his eyes as he talks about it, the way his eyes sparkles (though I'm not sure if it's only a trick caused by the Christmas lights hung around our school). He wasn't doing it to just look cool, he dances because it's his passion. 

 

It makes me feel alive, it makes me proud to be myself for once, he says with the most loving smile on his face.

 

Woojin wasn't simply a nobody. He actually is somebody but he does his best to hide it from everybody else. Woojin was so much more than what he looks. The most unusual guy I have ever met (Well, Jinyoung and the other guys belong to another category of unusual). But I find the way he's unusual so captivating and I think if I knew him before, I wouldn't think of giving him a make-over because he was as great as he already was.

 

 

 

 

We were on our usual group-lunch thing. As usual, Woojin and Donghyun were already waiting by the door of our classroom.

 

"Hey" I winked at Woojin as we approached them.

 

He raised his eyebrow at my action "Are you trying to pull another 'who can make the other more flustered' contest with me?" 

 

"I'm sure I can beat your at that" I smirked.

 

"Are you sure? The last time I checked, when we did that, you hung up on me--" he started, but I stopped him by covering his mouth.

 

"Okay! That's not something I'd want to broadcast here" I said through gritted teeth.

 

He held my wrists and removed my hand from his mouth gently.

 

"Thought so babe" he winked. (Told you he's flirty)

 

"OH MY GOD WOOJIN!" I gasped and hit him in the arm.

 

I heard Yoojung giggling beside me. "So that's what you guys have been up to, huh?" 

 

I glared at Woojin before nudging him in the gut with my elbow. I watched Woojin rub his stomach in pain before turning back to Yoojung.

 

"How 'bout you two huh? What's going on between you two?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

 

Yoojung bit her lips to hide her smile. Donghyun glanced at Yoojung once before he turned to me, clearing his throat. 

 

"Actually DaIn, I need to speak to you" he said in a serious ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter