Chapter 3

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Author's Note: took some inspiration from B99's Jake and Amy's storyline). 

 

To say that So-Min was nervous yet excited was an understatement. 

 

She was terrified of what would happen to her and Kwang-Soo’s and her friendship, but she was intoxicated by the fact that there could be more to that relationship. She remembered with a smile of the late night texts she had with Kwang-Soo after he left; they didn’t really talk about their make-out session but talked about themselves. 

 

What she loved enjoyed about their conversations was that he indulged in her weird thoughts and questions. He didn’t make any gross comments like her ex, and it felt like she could actually be her weird self. 

 

She did her best to try to hide her giddiness, and it was working so far. Her manager complimented on her dress, telling that she looked pretty. She had let the makeup on from her previous shoot and paired her red short-sleeved dress with a black jacket. She blushed and thanked him, hoping that her efforts weren’t too much for the group meeting. She bit her inner cheek to keep herself from smiling too much; she couldn’t show that she was too excited about this meeting. 

 

So-Min soon reached the SBS building, and she was one of the first to come. She greeted the crew as she took a seat just as when Kim Jong-Kook and Song Ji-Hyo entered. She got up to greet them and they started a conversation with her. Few minutes in Yang Se-Chan and Ha Dong-Hoon entered and she couldn’t help but let her eyes wander to the door every few seconds. 

 

Then Kwang-Soo entered with Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-Jin following behind him. When their eyes met, they shared a brief yet meaningful glance, trying to contain their smiles so that no one would suspect anything. 

 

He sat naturally by her side, their legs slightly touching as everyone continued talking with each other. Discreetly, he bumped her shoulder against his, making her look at him. Her bright eyes took in his stare, smiling at him softly before quickly turning away. She couldn’t let her emotions show everyone today. 

 

She looked too pretty, he thought as his eyes swept across her face and figure. Kwang-Soo did not realize how hard it will be to be too near to So-Min and not touch her. He yearned to hold her soft hand and he wanted to press her body against his just like they had last night. 

 

He did not realize that he was being jittery the entire time during the meeting and Jae-Suk was the first to notice and ask him about it in front of everyone. Kwang-Soo just smiled and explained that he was waiting to hear about a role he auditioned for and was nervous about it. Thankfully everyone took that as an answer, but when he looked at So-Min, there was a small smile on her face. Their eyes met and his smile grew a bit wider as she winked at him. The meeting went forward and he gave the right responses but all Kwang-Soo could focus was her leg pressed against his.

 

She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter