Chapter 2

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Min honestly couldn’t tell who started it first: she literally could not account for any actions taking place between the moment their hands had meant and the one when their lips had touched. She soon realized, however, as her hands brushed his hair to bring him closer, that the space in the car would cause them to less access. She reluctantly broke off, meeting Kwang-Soo’s confused eyes and get off the car. 

 

His heart dropped to the stomach when she got out of the car, thinking that she regretted it and he messed this up. A sharp knock on his window snapped his attention, and he saw So-Min standing there with an impatient look. 

 

“Aren’t you coming?”

 

With that, he fumbled with the lock and got out of the car. She grabbed his hand and almost dragged him into the building. He kissed her forehead as they waited for the elevator, pulling her closer to his body by the waist. As soon as the elevator doors closed she brought his face closer to hers, meeting their lips again. His hands were buried in her hair, his fingers sending shivers down her spine. 

 

was he tall… or was she short? It didn’t matter because his kisses made her forget about everything. it wasn’t like the sloppy kisses they shared during their drunken moments or the short and slightly held-back kind they shared during the pepero game. This wasn’t like the other kisses she shared with others guys, no this was the good kind of make-out session: the one that was passionate and yet sweet, mindless and yet thoughtful. The kind she’d been yearning for longer than she cared to admit. 

 

The elevator dinged as the door opened, causing the two to reluctantly to break off. So-Min looked up, grabbing his hand and tugged him to her apartment. Once they stood in front of her door, Kwang-Soo stopped her. 

 

“Are you sure?” 

 

Once they entered through the door, both knew they will cross a line that they can’t go back to. 

 

In response, So-Min tipped on toes and kissed him softly, unlike the ones they had before. She pulled back and opened her eyes, and he could see the answer in it. She unlocked the door and pulled him inside, his hand wrapped around her waist and letting their lips meet again. 

 

However, as she reached to place her hands on his waist and neck, she couldn’t help noticing just how far he was tilting forward in order to allow his lips to meet hers despite the height difference. He seems to realize this as well, so he pushes her up the door, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Her back firmly against the door, he pressed his body against her body which sent shivers through her body. She realized though that they couldn’t stay like this and they needed to move again, that would mean stopping right now. 

 

Reluctantly, knowing that it is for the greater good, she pulled back and whispered, “Sofa.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Get to the sofa now, damn it!” She demanded. He seemed a little taken aback by her sudden outburst, however, before he had a chance to comply, she was already on her feet and pushing him, coaxin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter