Chapter 6

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: This is taking place before Song Joong-Ki’s engagement announcement btw. 

 

Kwang-Soo opened his eyes to see So-Min’s back facing him. He lazily smiled as he edged closer, pressing his chest against her as his arms wrapped around her waist. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, pressing a light kiss. She grumbled a bit in her sleep, turning towards him and placing her head on his shoulder. He chuckled at the sight of her falling sleep again and at her snores, covering her with the blanket and snuggling up to her. He kissed her forehead and softly brushed her hair against her face. 

 

It has been four months since their first date, and it has been the best four months of his life. Their dates were rare, but they spent most of their time together in his or her’s apartment. They could go out to dinner or movies as any normal couple could, but the time they spent together cuddling on the sofa while eating Chinese food was as romantic as any movie dates. 

 

He sighed, thinking about how wonderful this feeling was right now. No one knew about their relationship, not even their family. In a way, it was a blessing because they didn’t have to explain anything to anyone right now. 

 

There was also a thrill in having a secret relationship. The sneaking around was making this really exciting, especially when they are in the shoot. There are times when So-Mom is playful and pinch his in the middle of the shoot, and he retaliates by running his fingers on her back, making her squeal. It was much harder to be on the opposite team because they both were competitive and the sudden touch here and there would get them both hot and bothered. She would always know when he was in a bad mood, texting him funny images of herself to cheer him up. 

 

It doesn’t mean that their secret relationship didn’t . It that they couldn’t hold hands in front of everyone or share a meal without worrying about being seen. He couldn’t brag about his girlfriend in front of his friends or anyone. 

 

His eyes wander to the watch, and he realizes that he needs to leave for now. Jo In-Sung was having a brunch and he invited the rest of their group to his place, and Kwang-Soo has turned down too many meetings recently to spend time with So-Min. He knows that he has to go to this to not raise any suspicion. 

 

He tried to get out of the bed, but he felt her arms tighten around his waist. “Five more minutes,” So-Min sleepily pouted, and Kwang-Soo couldn’t help but kiss her pouty lips. 

 

“I have to go,” Kwang-Soo whispered to her, and she barely opened her eyes before snuggling him again. 

 

Her lips brushed against his neck, and he could already feel his resolve to get out of the bed leaving. 

 

“Okay, five more minutes.” He really couldn’t say no to this girl. 

 

Suddenly the door busted open and in walked Jo In-Sung and Song Joong-Ki. The couple screamed at the sudden open of their door and screamed louder at the intrusion. 

 

“Get out!” Kwang-Soo screamed at them while trying to cover So-Min and him in the sheets. He cursed himself for giving them his security codes while he put his pants on. He turned to see So-Min in a daze on the bed, the sheets covering her body. “What do we do? This is so embarrassing,” she squealed, covering her red face on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter