Chapter 5

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Min got a call from the Running Man PD to talk about their new concepts, and she agreed to have a meeting with him along with Kwang-Soo. 

 

“Oppa, they are going to call you too,” She called out to him across the living room. He was in the kitchen fixing some snacks before they started the movie. He was super excited to see the Star Wars movie with her, and she was realizing that she was spending a lot of time in his apartment. 

 

“Okay,” He said as he came in with popcorn and sat beside her. She immediately snuggled next him, leaning her head on his shoulder. “Do you know what they wanted to talk about?”

 

At that moment, he got that the same call too. After talking to the PD and putting the call down, he gave a confused look to his girlfriend. “Why do they want to talk about our concepts?”

 

She just shrugged, not too worried about it. They didn’t think much of it until their meeting with the PD. 

 

“Huh?” So-Min asked blankly. 

 

“We think it’ll be a good idea for you two to have a love line,” the PD repeated what he said earlier. “What you guys have been doing so far is gaining a lot of positive reaction lately. Unlike the Monday Couple, your love line shouldn’t be just romantic. Kwang-Soo can’t be too cheesy like Gary, and So-Min you can’t be as  

 

“So we should do what we are doing as usual,” Kwang-Soo asked with a frown. 

 

The PD nodded in agreement. “In some couple episodes we’ll pair you two together to have that love line going. Is that okay?” 

 

“What do you mean by that?” So-Min asked, confused. 

 

“You guys aren’t dating anyone right? I don’t want another scenario when Ji-Hyo was found dating someone else when she was in the love line. It’ll ruin the storyline of the show if it was found that you are dating someone else.” 

 

“I don’t think that’ll be a problem,” Kwang-Soo assured the PD, giving a meaningful look at So-Min. 

 

With that the PD left them alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter