Chapter 1

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was not supposed to happen. 

 

Lee Kwang-Soo knew in his heart that this was not supposed to happen. 

 

He wanted to kick himself for drinking so much. They both had too much to drink and they had crossed the line. But somewhere in his heart Kwang-Soo wasn’t unhappy to be in this position. 

 

She turned to his side, open as she snored lightly. He bit back his chuckle at her cute expression, his heart slowing down when she had seemed to wake up. He stayed still when her hand rested on his chest and snuggled into the nook of his neck. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep, not wanting to deal with this right now. He would just enjoy this moment and then think about the repercussions later. 

 

….

 

Jeon So-Min instantly knew that this was not her bed when she woke up. She also knew that because there shouldn’t be another person in the bed with her. 

 

What woke her up is someone’s phone ringing, and she slowly opened her eyes to see Kwang-Soo turning to his left to get his phone. “Hello,” his voice was gruff and So-Min just blankly watched as he turned to look at her. They froze, confused and terrified as they just looked at each other. 

 

Kwang-soo's attention drew back to his phone, So-Min could hear the caller asking what happened. She took his distraction to bolt out of his bed and into the bathroom. She locked it, thankful that she still had her clothes on. That meant that nothing happened right. 

 

But she did remember the woeful fears and him whispering sweet reassurances as they drank in a restaurant nearby his place. She doesn't remember who started it, but she knows that it was one of the best kisses she ever had. 

 

What fluttered her heart the most is that even when they both were drunk he took care of her. He didn't do anything, she knows that for sure. Yes they both were in the bed and he was half , but she knew that nothing happened. 

 

She had fallen asleep with a warm feeling in her heart as she cuddled with him. 

 

Some part of her hoped that she wouldn't remember all of this. But she did remember. Everything. She groaned, banging her head against the door and instantly regretting the wave of pain that rushed. 

 

"So-Min ya?”

 

She flinched, but let out a sigh when she realized that Kwang-Soo was just outside the bathroom. "One minute!" She called out, flushing the toilet and turning on the faucet. She splashed cold water on her face, taking deep breaths as she tried to figure out what to do. 

 

She has a really good friendship with Kwang-Soo, and she doesn't want to lose that over this. 

 

She can't lose him. 

 

She opened the door to see Kwang-Soo (thankfully with a shirt on) fidgeting. He snapped his head to her when she came out of the bathroom and gave her an uneasy smile. 

 

"Good morning," He said softly, looking at her with worry. 

 

"Good morning," she replied back, her eyes firmly on her feet. "I'll be going now." 

 

"Wait," he stopped her. A stab of hurt pierced through his heart when she flinched away from his hand. "About last night-" 

 

"Let's forget about it," she blurts out without a thought. A flash of hurt appears in his eyes before it goes away. 

 

"Oh okay. If that's what you want," he mumbles, running his fingers through his messy curls. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter