Chapter 4

pull me closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: this is short compared to others but I just had to write. Please do comment because it really does motivate me and help me understand where I should go with the story. Any feedback is valuable to me!!!

So-Min looked at her reflection and thought that she did look good. She wore a black dress that reached just above her knees and paired it black heels. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, her front bangs framing her face. She completed the look with soft makeup that highlighted her eyes and pink lipstick. She looked nice but she wouldn’t stand out in a crowd, which is what she wanted. 

 

Her heart beat faster at thought of her date night with Kwang-Soo. She took a deep breath to calm herself as she stared at her reflection. “You can do this,” she told her reflection. At the moment, she got a text from Kwang-Soo letting her know that he was waiting outside. 

 

She quickly got her red sweater and made sure that everything was alright. Nodding in determination, she left her apartment and walked down to the parking lot. She spotted him leaning against his car, and she nearly gasped out loud at how good he looked. 

 

Kwang-Soo was wearing a plain white shirt with a black blazer and blue jeans. He had cut his long hair to his usual style. He looked casual, yet she could see the effort that he put in. He looked up when she approached him, and his heart stopped at her beautiful smile. She giggled when his mouth slightly opened, very pleased that she was the reason for that. 

 

“Hello oppa,” she greeted him softly. 

 

“Hello. You look really pretty,” Kwang-Soo stuttered at the end a bit. 

 

“Thank you,” she answered while blushing. 

 

He opened the door for her like a gentleman, making sure that everything was okay before he started the car. 

 

“Where are we going?” 

 

“I reserved a place at a small restaurant,” Kwang-Soo answered. “I know people who go on dates over there and they said that it is really private.” 

 

“Did you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter