Like I'm gonna lose you

Like I'm gonna lose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, I'm back. I'm sorry if some of you waited for my updates in this story, I know I've been away for too long. I just didn't feel like writing the ending of this fic yet, because I was going through my own hard times. Now, however, a piece of the Darling Couple for us. 

-----------------------------------

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That everybody broken hearted knows

"I've received an offer to work in Japan, the main character in a drama movie" She tells him, "I'd like to go."

Jong Suk sighs. To say he likes the idea would be a lie, but he knows why Shin Hye wants to go.

She just wants to get away from the malicious comments of the press and the fans about their marriage, things that get a hold not only on both of them, but on Ah Ra as well. All the time he's spent recovering has not passed without people talking about him.

"Then we should go." He says, as he holds her tight in an embrace.

It's for the best.

Shin Hye kisses him.

"Everything will work out just well. I love you" There's a smile on her face that lightens his heart "I really love you."

"I love you too, Shin Hye."

Ah Ra appears in the kitchen in that moment, smiling.

"So you're not fighting anymore?"

Both he and her wife exchange glances.

"Where did you get that, honey?"

"You were fighting the other day. I heard you."

Jong Suk takes his daughter in his arms and gives her a warm smile.

"What did your mother and I tell you about listening to the adults' conversations?"

She looks down.

"I'm sorry."

"But you have nothing to worry about, Ah Ra." Her mother adds. "Now, why don't you get change into the clothes I left for you in your bed? We're visiting your grandparents later."

"Really?" The girl's eyes shine and she releases herself from her father's arms "Awesome!"

Shin Hye smiles.

We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared 
And then I was all alone

She could have none of this without Jong Suk, yet it's difficult sometimes.

He needs her and she knows. It's not his fault, and neither is hers. They have to learn to fight agaisnt it, as Dr. Kim told them before.

Sometimes it is hard for Jong Suk to reach out for her, and Shin Hye has to learn to notice the signs. The silences. The smiles. The numbness.

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter