It's not over.

Like I'm gonna lose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Thank you, really for the reviews I found after my last update. I was getting worried about you finding this story boring, but now I know there are at least some of you who like it. Thanks a lot!

She's really mesmerizing, he thinks, as she watches her smiling happily next to Lee Min Ho. He knows they're together - Woo Bin has confirmed this to him - but it's just a simple crush, not a big problem. 

Still, she's mesmerizing and he's having problems to take his eyes off her. Somebody is going to notice if he keeps like this, and they're still in the stage, with all the cammeras pointing at their direction.

Finally, they walk out, and it's only then that Shin Hye adresses him, with a big, brilliant smile:

"Jong Suk-ssi, congratulations. I knew you were going to win."

"Thank you, Shin Hye-ssi. You're too kind." He says "You couldn't possibly know that"

"Of course I did. You were so good you even made me cry in some scenes."

Wait. Did she just say she has been watching his work? It's the second time she mentions it, and Jon Suk gets a warm feeling growing inside as he looks at her, but then Min Ho approaches Shin Hye.

"Let's go, Shin Hye."

"Ok, oppa. Until next time, Jong Suk."

Of course, things are as they are. It's not important.

They go to bed without saying a word to each other.

I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.

Shin Hye would like to dream with a world where the last months have never happened, but all she can do is close her eyes and try her best to keep calm.

Not knowing what to say, Jong Suk holds her tight in an embrace. He doesn't want to lose her.

Instead of feeling the comfort she usually gets when he hugs her, all Shin Hye feels is her heart crying inside.

I try to see the good in life,
But good things in life are hard to find.
We'll blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.

Not everything has been perfect since the day they took the most decisive step in their lives, but they had always been always happy before. They love each other, don't they? They have Ah Ra.

They have built this incredible life together. What's happening to us? She asks herself in silence, as she recalls Jong Suk's accusations from before. "Don't tell me that it isn't like that, because you've been spending an awful lot of time with him these months" Do you think I am so stupid that I wouldn't notice?"

How can he even think of it? Her and Yong Hwa? Suh an ...

Her heart is trembling, but she tries not to cry, no matter how Jong Suk's words hurt her. 

He knows that he's the responsible for this situation to get out of control, but to consider the real possibility of losing Shin Hye finally awakens his senses. He cannot do nothing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter