Seventeen is a Stupid Name

Seventeen at Hogwarts

-After Lunch-

"Don't we all have free time?" Jeonghan asked everyone who nodded. "Let's meet in the Ravenclaw tower, Wonwoo and Jun say it's empty after lunch!" Mingyu suggested. "Sure, but I wanna solve the puzzle!" Jihoon said running off so he could beat the three Ravenclaw students, his blonde (playful) hair swaying after him. "NOT IF I WIN HYUNG!!!!!" Vernon yelled chasing after Jihoon. Everyone else opted to walk in favor of not having a stomach ache.

When the eleven other males got to the Ravenclaw tower they where met with a grinning green (happy) hair Jihoon who was sitting on Vernon's back. "I won! I get to answer it!" Jihoon cheered walking up to the eagle knocker. "Don't get upset if you can't answer the riddle, you aren't in Ravenclaw for a reason Jihoon." Jun said causing Jihoon to smile. "I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can't go outside. What am I?" The eagle knocker asked. "That's child's play!" Jihoon explained, "The answer is a keyboard!" "Correct," The eagle knocker said as the door opened. "Also the reason I'm not in Ravenclaw is simply because I have more Slytherin traits, but just so you know I know all of the passwords to each house. They where quite easy to figure out, right Hao?" Jihoon said before he transformed into his Kneazle form. "You own me 5 galleons Seungkwan!" Wonwoo said holding his hand out for the money. Seungkwan grumbled in annoyance but handed over the money anyway. No one questioned the interaction.

"Welcome to the official meeting of Seventeen!" Seungcheol announced earning claps all around, "I'd like to welcome our two new members; Lee Chan or Dino and his older brother Lee Jihoon (Jihun) or Woozi!" Jihoon growled from his spot in Chan's lap. Seungcheol promptly ignored him. "Now to join the group you must share either a secret or something embarrassing about each of you," Jeonghan said snickering at the two brothers. "When I was little and did animagi transformation for the first time I was mistaken as a stray and brought to the pound. The man was terrified when he opened the door the next day to find a seven year old in one of his cages." Chan said laughing. Seventeen just looked at him. "Wait dude you really got taken by the pound then scared the bloody hell out of the owner." Soonyoung asked amazed. Chan shyly nodded as his hair turned bright pink (embarrassed). Jihoon nodded and shifted back. "My first kiss was a male named Seungcheol, we where trainees in this idol group called Seventeen. He kissed me and it remains on YouTube to this day because everyone finds it amusing." Jihoon said. "Not a secret or embarrassing, we already knew. We where all in that group if you don't remember." Wonwoo said causing Chan to spring up. "No you weren't!" Chan yelled, his hair bright yellow (nervous), "Jihoon they know because I showed them the video." Jihoon hair turned black. "Oh, then I know NU'EST and I was in on of their music videos 'Face' but no one recognizes me because I was fat," Jihoon said. Everyone nodded and Jihoon shifted back. "Wait Jihoon was 'fat?' I don't believe that!" Jun cried, "He doesn't even look like he was cubby!" Chan shook his head and took out two photos. The first looked like Jihoon was trying to bite his guitar, and the second was of him dancing. They where both muggle taken. "He looks so cute!" Soonyoung squealed.

 

"Seventeen is a stupid name you know," Chan said, "there's only thirteen members."