The Hamster Guy Named Soonyoung and His Friends

Seventeen at Hogwarts

Warning: some language

 

-At the Gryffindor Table-

To say Chan was nervous was an outright lie, he was terrified and his yellow hair showed it. "Whoa!" The hamster guy next to Chan exclaimed, "You can do metamorphmagus! My friend Jeonghan and that loner Jihoon can do it!" "Jihoon hyung is my older sibling," Chan pointed out annoyed by the hamster's comment. "Oh ! Sorry dude! You wouldn't tell him I said that right? I don't want to be hexed into next Tuesday again, last time that happened Seungcheol hyung barely got me back." Hamster dude said glancing worriedly at his friend 'Seungcheol.' "Hyung really did that?" Chan asked. Hamster dude and Sungcheol nodded. "Yeah, he the scariest kid in Hogwarts and the fact that he's a Slytherin make him ten times scarier." Hamster guy said, "Oh and I'm Kwon Soonyoung or Hoshi just so you know!" "I'm Choi Seungcheol or S.Coups," Seungcheol said. "Kim Mingyu," The male next to Seungcheol said, Chan assumed that he was also friends with Soonyoung and Seungcheol. "Lee Chan, but some times Jihoon hyung calls me Dino," Chan shyly said as his hair turned light blue (shy). Soonyoung and Seungcheol awwed in amazement. "Whoa, Jeonghan's hair never changes this often just every so often!" Chan blushed and his hair turned a mix of bright pink and light blue (embarrassment and shyness). "Aww he's so cute!" Soonyoung exclaimed, "S.Coups can we please introduce him to our group?" Seungcheol sighed at the younger male's informal attitude. "That's hyung to you and I'm fine with that," Seungcheol sighed. "Can Jihoon hyung come to?" Chan asked knowing his brother hasn't bothered to make friends at Hogwarts. Chan knew when he said friends that he really meant people he happened to know. They four continued to chat till Jihoon came over.

"Told ya you'd get Gryffindor kid," Jihoon said from behind Chan as he ruffled his hair between his ears. "Hyung!" Chan said happily as his hair turned green. Jihoon smiled as his hair turned pale green (proud). "Whoa, Jihoon hyung know how to smile!" Mingyu exclaimed. Jihoon's hair turned light purple (annoyed) as he sat next to Chan. "Of course I know how to smile you damn tree!!!" Jihoon muttered. "Hyung! These are my new friends!" Chan exclaimed not noticing the tension between Mingyu and Jihoon. "What does black mean?" Soonyoung asked. "Oh, haven't seen this color on you in a while," Jihoon said softly as he frowned. The Lee brother never could figure out what black meant. "We're not sure, we think it's our original hair color since both our parents have it but they refuse to tell us. Hyung and I just call it the unknown!" Chan said shrugging, his ears twitching with uncertainty, and his hair turning blue (uncertain). Jihoon smiled and ruffled his brother's hair again. "I know your friends," he said, "My roommates Minghao and Jeonghan hyung don't shut up about them." The three boys by the Lee brothers flushed now knowing their two Slytherin friends talk about them. "Did you know DK comes here?" Jihoon asked Chan knowing the fondness that Chan had for his only first cousin. Chan's hair started to turn red (fondness) and he visibly brightened up at the statement. "Really?!" Chan said. Jihoon nodded. "He's a Hufflepuff," Jihoon said pointing at the Hufflepuff table, "It's over there." Chan excitedly got up and went in search of his only first cousin, Lee Seokmin or as they call him DK.

When Chan left Jihoon's face darkened as he glared at the three Gryffindors in front of him. His hair turned dark grey (threatening). "If any of you think about hurting him in any way I will NOT hesitate to hex, jinx, or curse the bloody hell out of any of you. Got it?" Jihoon threatened. The males nodded. "Chan wants to join our group, and he also wants you to join. Your cousin is in it as well." Seungcheol said calmly. Jihoon backed down as his hair turned black. "If Chan wants me to join I guess I will," Jihoon said. Chan and DK approached the Gryffindor table shortly after. "Woozi hyung!!!!" DK exclaimed hugging Jihoon. Jihoon's hair turned bright pink (embarrassment) while Chan's turned dark green (amusement). "D-Don't call me that you idiot!" Jihoon exclaimed wigging out of the hug. DK smiled and sat on the other side of Jihoon as Chan took his original seat back. "Hyung, Seungcheol hyung has a group he wants me to join, can I?" Chan asked. Jihoon nodded. "Sure, I'll join since you wanted me to as well," Jihoon said earning a happy gasp from Chan. Chan's hair turned green (happiness). Just as the bright pink in Jihoon's hair was fading, Soonyoung added, "Oh and Woozi most definitely is staying!"

 

"Call me that again and your wand will be shoved so far up your you can't move!"