Blew Up the Potions Room Today

Seventeen at Hogwarts

Note: some language

 

-Potions Class with Professor Snape (not made up teacher)-

"Are you good at potions?" Soonyoung asked an annoyed (light purple hair) Jihoon. "Yes, but Professor Snape isn't giving me the grade I disserve because I keep talking to you." Jihoon growled under his breath. The Slytherin and Gryffindor 3rd and 2nd years where having potions class together. That meant Jihoon, Soonyoung, Minghao, and  Mingyu where all in the same class together. Unfortunately for Minghao, who was good at potions, he was paired with Mingyu (the clumsy giant can't make potions). "That's good because I can't!!!!" Soonyoung said happily at the thought of actually passing Potions this year. Professor Snape shot a glare at Soonyoung. "Since it seems like you enjoy interrupting my class, Mr. Kwon would you mind sharing what you where saying to Mr. Lee?" Professor Snape said, "You two will also be having detention with me after dinner." "But sir!" Jihoon said standing up to protest, his hair now black (unexplainable). "No buts Mr. Lee unless you would like to have more detention." Professor Snape said causing Jihoon to sit down abruptly, his hair turning dark blue (sulking), "Now Mr. Kwon come down to the front of the class and tell us what you said that was oh so important that you interrupted my class." Soonyoung gulped but made his way to the front of the class. "I was telling my little Jihoonie that I might actually pass potions if he's as good as he says he is!!!" Soonyoung chirped before making his way back to a now bright pink (embarrassed) Jihoon.

 

-Time Skip to Minghao and Mingyu-

"Add 5 frog warts, no more, no less!" Minghao hissed handing Mingyu the bottle containing the warts. The class was assigned to make a potion then present it to the class. Minghao chose the easiest potion in the book knowing there was no way Mingyu could mess it up. Or so he thought. While putting the frog warts into the potion Mingyu sneezed. The whole bottle of frog warts slipped from his hands into the potion. "Crap umm Minghao!" Mingyu said worriedly as the potion started to bubble. Minghao stopped chopping the dragon tongue and turned around spotting the potion. "What the bloody hell did you do hyung?!" Minghao screeched as the potion started to shake. Mingyu shrugged. "DUCK!!!!!" Minghao screamed as he and Mingyu went under their table. Everyone followed suit. BOOM! The room shook as the potion exploded leaving green acidic liquid all over the place. "MR. XU, MR. KIM DETENTION AFTER DINNER!!" Professor Snape yelled, "Class is dismissed." A grumbling Minghao and a dark blue (sulking) haired Jihoon exited the classroom first with everyone else following with cation. Jihoon might be the most feared student in the entire castle but Minghao was the second most feared behind him. When both of them where in bad moods it was best to proceed with cation and not to bug them. "Hyung we messed up big time," Mingyu whispered to Soonyoung as they followed behind the two scary students. Soonyoung nodded to scared to speak. Jihoon had threatened to hex him if he talked to him anytime for the rest of the day.

 

-At the Ravenclaw Table-

Everyone was chatting happily as they waited for the four potion students to get out of class. "I'm guessing Mingyu and Soonyoung have dug their own graves," Seungcheol commented as a fuming Minghao and a black haired (unknown) Jihoon sat down. "They got us ing detention after dinner with Professor Snape," Minghao grumbled, "They won't have time to dig their own graves by the time we're done with them!" Mingyu and Soonyoung appeared with caution as they sat on the other side of the table opposite to the two fuming Slytherins. "Our life is officially ed," Soonyoung whispered to everyone. Everyone shot a concerned look two the moping Gryffindors. "Oh it's more than ed, it's worse than Seungkwan's rapping," Jihoon hissed as his tail swished back and forth in aggravation. The table gulped knowing how bad Seungkwan's rapping was.

 

"Excuseu me, my rapu is best quality!"