Hyung, You Need to Sleep! No Composing for You!

Seventeen at Hogwarts

-A Week After School Starts, Breakfast-

"Hey Chan, we're having a get together after school," Soonyoung told Chan one morning during breakfast, "Can you and your hyung come today?" "I can, I'm not sure about hyung..." Chan said. Soonyoung nodded and got up. "I'm going to ask him then sit at the Hufflepuff table wanna come?" Chan nodded as his hair turned green (happy). "Yeah! But hyung, are we allowed to sit at the other tables?" Chan asked as his hair turned white (curious). "Yeah, as long as there's space for everyone else, and we don't start a fight." Seungcheol said from behind the two causing Chan's hair to turn light green (startled), "Sorry Chan." Chan accepted the apology as the four Gryffindors got up. Mingyu had be sleeping. The four Gryffindors walked to the Slytherin table where they found the group seated around Jihoon, who's hair was peach (sleeping), but still a foot from the sides away. "I guess we're meeting at the Slytherin table," Seungcheol muttered as Mingyu sat right next to Jihoon. Chan sat on the other side. "Guys, I thought we where going to sit at Hufflepuff," Soonyoung said sitting next to Chan, "Why did it change?" "Well Jihoonie here, even though he's asleep, apparently scares everyone so much that even that Draco Malfoy kid refuses to sit near him so I took advantage of the space!" Jeonghan chirped sipping his pumpkin juice. Seungcheol seemed to agree as he sat next to Joshua, a Hufflepuff. "Does Chan know who we are?" Seungkwan asked from besides Vernon. "Yeah but I'm not sure about Jihoon hyung," Minghao said before turning his attention to Chan, "also I've noticed, you two are brothers but why does only Jihoon have ears and a tail of a feline?" Chan's hair turned bright pink (embarrassed). "Oh, hyung taught me a spell to make them disappear, but it isn't effective when we're sleeping." Chan said, "It's the only way we could actually go places. We also know a spell to make our hair stay one color!!!"

"To loud, I can't sleep," Jihoon mumbled as he stretched and yawned, "Minggu, I'm not a pillow." Jihoon's hair turned sky blue (emotionless). Mingyu groaned but stretched as well. "Did you stay up all night composing hyung?" Chan asked conserined. Jihoon's hair turned light pink (guilty) as Chan lightly slapped his shoulder. "Composing?" Vernon asked. "It's a muggle word for making music," Joshua said. "Hyung I told you, you need sleep!" Chan scolded Jihoon, "School is important! Plus your going to pass out and remeber when that happened durning Christmas break?! You slept an entire week, AN ENTIRE WEEK!!! You where in a coma for a week because you didn't sleep! Eomma thought you died, so did I! Plus you'll transform if you push yourself to much. You have to much homework to be composing the night away and not get any sleep! Now I want you to actually sleep or I'm telling eomma!!" Jihoon's hair turned violet and bright pink (ashamed and embarrassed) as his ears and tail drooped. The others watched in amusement as Chan scolded Jihoon. It was a sight to see the younger brother scold the other brother. Jihoon's hair hair turned dark blue as he sulked for the rest of breakfast because of his scolding.