Welcome to Hogwarts, Chan!

Seventeen at Hogwarts

95 Line: 4th years

96 Line: 3rd years

97 and 98 Line: 2nd years

99 Line: 1st year

 

-At the Lee House Hold-

"Hyung! Hyung!" Chan yelled, his hair turning green (happy), as he ran up to his shared room with his older brother, "I got in! I got in!" Chan's large feline ears twitched excitedly. Jihoon, Chan's older brother, smiled as his hair changed into a pale shade of green (proud). "Really?!" Jihoon asked grabbing the letter gently from Chan's hand. Chan nodded as he smiled. "Hyung, do you think I'll be in Slytherin with you?" Chan asked. Jihoon shook his head. "Nope your a full fledge Gryffindor!" Jihoon said proudly, "but don't worry, I know some Gryffindors." Chan smiled and went out to tell his mother (wizard) of the good news. His mother was overjoyed with the new of her youngest son growing up to be a wizard. Mostly because she was pretty sure he was a squib.

 

-At Hogwarts, with Chan-

Chan nervously walked with all of the other first years. His hair was bright yellow with hints of bright pink(nervousness with a bit of embarrassment) which caused most of the first years to avoid him. 'Well there goes my chance at making friends,' Chan bitterly thought as his hair turned dark blue (sulking) but their was still hints of bright yellow and bright pink. "Please wait out here while I make sure we're ready for you," the professor who was guiding them said, Chan forgot her name. Some of the first years nodded as they all waited at the entrace of the grand hall.

"Look at that freak, his hair is changing colors AND he has ears and a tail," a girl near Chan whispered, quiet loudly though, to her friend next to her. Her friend agreed. "I know right, I didn't know they actually let freaks go here," The other girl whispered back, equally as loud. Chan looked down at his feet as his hair changed completely bright pink and violet (embarassed and ashamed). Before the two girls could say anything else the huge doors of the grand hall opened. All of the first years shuffled inside walking between two of the long tables. Chan glanced around trying to find his brother. Finally spotting him Chan smiles, his brother's hair was a neon green with pale green patches (excited and proud). All the first years stopped in front of the stairs where some of the teachers sat. In the middle of the stage thing was an old hat and a stool. "When I call your name please come forth and sit on the stool, then I'll place the hat on your head so you may be sorted into your house!" The same teacher who guided them said loudly. Opening a scroll of parchment paper she began reading names. One by one the first years where called up and sorted into their house.

"Lee Chan!" The teacher yelled. Chan's hair turned light green (startled) before quickly turning bright pink, bright yellow, and dark orange (embarrassed, nervous, and scared). Taking small but quick steps Chan sat on the stool. Almost as soon as he sat the hat was placed on his head. "Oh! Another Lee! You don't match your brother, so Slytherin isn't good for you. Not a Hufflepuff either, or Ravenclaw. That means..." A voice said in Chan's ear, but unlike the other kids, who where scared, his brother told him it was the hat speaking with you. "I'll put you in GRYFFINDOR!!!!" The hat yelled out loud. The Gryffindor table cheered loudly as Chan sat down next to a hamster looking male.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, Lee Chan!!!!"