Chapter 4 (part 1)

How we Met

~key pov~

I let it go when I saw taemin, Minho, Owen, sunny and tiffany walking my way I said hi to them. I wondered were dino head was and looked at Minho he did a signal with his finger to tell me to turn around until I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind. It was the one and only dino I slap in the head which made him let go and pout. I laughed at that but my attention was brought back to the group when sunny asked if everyone wanted to hang out. I looked at taemin when tiffany and Jessica if they could come along I knew Taemin didn’t want to hang with his twin sister but sunny said they girls could come along. Stupid sunny I said under my breath and she walked away with the girls everyone else started to follow along but dino head made me stay said we will catch up with them. I look at like what he said above that he wanted to set taemin and Minho up on a date because he knew that Minho liked taemin but won’t say anything to anybody about it. I thought about it and agreed I told him that I will talk to taemin about it. Then we went and caught with the rest of the group. We went to a cake shop and had a cake Minho and taemin were talking which was a good thing. Around 4 Minho left saying that he needed to go and get ready for the big game tonight. After talking for another 15 minutes everyone left I went home with taemin and the girls with dino head coming which was fine with taemin.