chapter 2

How we Met

~Taemin pov~

Moving to a new place is hard especially when u have no choice. Like me and my sisters had no choice cause my dad got transferred to Seoul South Korea. We are a middle class family living in a 3 bedroom house with one and a half bathroom. I was not looking forward to my first day of a new school especially in the middle of the 1stsemester after my mom died things took a worse in are family dad spent more time at work than with me and my sisters. So here are now in Seoul starting fresh as my dad says. I woke up to my alarm clock screaming that’s it time to start the day. I rolled out of my twin size bed and go to my dresser and pulled out a long sleeved shirt with a pair of blue baggy jeans I wasn’t going to try and go get in the shower cause I won’t be able to get in the shower because my twins sisters Jessica and tiffany lock themselves in the bathroom everyday so they can do their hair and makeup and who knows what else. I got dressed pulled my hair back and headed down stairs to be greeted by my best friend key. Key comes been coming over since we moved here to walk with me and my sisters to school I went downstairs and called my sisters to come and eat so we can leave. Key has been my best friend for the longest time and im always thankful for him. After everyone ate we headed down to the school. Once we got there we could see all kinds of kids walking around talking to each other. Key took us to the principal office were this girl was talking to the principal. Key excused himself and headed to his class. The girl name was sunny and she was going to be helping my sisters find their way around the school. The principal led me down a few hallways and we walked inside a classroom and told the teacher I was the new student. Once the principal left the teacher told me to introduce myself the class. Once the introductions were done I took my seat in front of this boy who kept starting at me. I really wish key was here because I was so scared because I knew nobody and everyone was staring at me. After it seems like hours it was lunch time so I followed the rest of the students to the lunch room and looked for key. In the lunch room I saw that boy walk by us with a blonde boy who key said “that boy who walked by us was named Minho and he was the hottest guy in this school” I asked key why and he said cause Minho is the schools soccer captain and everyone falls for him, I said nothing else for the rest of the lunch period and wonder how I had falling for him.

~Minho pov~

The boy who I could not stop staring at was named Teamin and he just moved here and if that wasn’t bad enough he was sitting right in front of me. After a few hours lunch came around I went to the  lunchroom and walked to my normal table when Jonghyung came up to me and started blabbing like he always does. We walked right by Teamin and key who were sitting at a table talking. Once we got to the table we see sunny and Onew and the half of the soccer team having a good time. We sat down and enjoyed lunch when swion asked if we meet the new boy who looked like a girl. I didn’t say anything but sunny butted in the conversation and told all about how he has 2 twin sisters and how they are poor people. Everyone was laughing cause kai being the person he was trying to be funny by telling jokes. I on the other hand wasn’t listening because I couldn’t stop thinking about Taemin. I snap out of my thoughts when the lunch bell ended and we all went our separate ways to finish out the school day.