Chapter 3

How we Met

~taemin pov~

After classes ended for the day the next day I learned a lot about Minho from key and other students. The next day I walked to school with key without my sisters which I was thankful for when I got into my first class I notice that it was really quiet I took my seat and realized Minho wasn’t there. The teacher took roll call and told the students about their project which was half of their grade. We got to pick partner and everyone had a partner beside me and Minho who wasn’t here. The teacher told me when Minho got here he would be my partner on the project when she left I took out my sketch book and started doodling in my book until I heard cheering I looked up to see Minho walk in the room looking like a god if I might add he was wearing his soccer jersey and a pair of black skinny jeans. I heard him tell the teacher that he was sorry for being late and the teacher handed him the project and sent him back to my seat to start on the project. He came and turned the desk that was in front of me and turned to face me and ask if we were going to work on the project. I couldn’t only nod because when he sat down I lost my breath because he looked so cute. After staring at him for a good 2 minutes we decided to get to work. 

~Minho’s pov~

I didn’t realize how tired I was until the next morning when I woke up and realize that I had overslept so I quickly went to my bathroom that connected to my room thank god for that. After my shower I put on my soccer jersey since it was Friday and I had a game today and a pair of black skinny and left my hair down which reach my shoulders I left a note for my mom telling that I was bringing Onew and Jonghyung over for the weekend after the game tonight. I grab my keys locked the door and ran to my car and drove to school. After I parked my car I ran to my first period class I walked in and Jonghyung and kai starting cheering I waved and the teacher I was sorry for being late and she handed me the project details And told me I was going to be working with taemin I looked up to see the boy I was starting to fall in love with day by day looking straight back at me. I walked down the aisle and grab the desk and turned it around with him watching me. I asked if he were going to work on the project. He just nodded and stared at me for another 2minutes before we actually got to work. He started to explain what we were supposed to do and what he was good at and what part of the project he wanted to work I just nodded not really caring cause I was watching him. He looked so cute after class ended I handed him my phone he looked at me strange I laugh and told him to put his number in my phone so we could work on the project. I smiled when he handed me my phone back and are fingers touched. We stood in silence not saying until Jonghyung came up and put his arm around my shoulder and asked me if he knew key he was. Teamin shrugged his shoulders and left with Jonghyung to find key. I will admit that I feel sorry for key cause Jonghyung or dino head as key called him loved to I laughed and went off to my next class.  

A/N: hope u enjoy this chapter ill update again this weekend.