Chapter 1

How we Met

~Minho Pov~

I woke up when the sun was shining though my bedroom window much to my disappointment I had to get ready for another day at my high school but all I wanted to do was sleep. I finally decide to get out of my comfy bed and take a nice hot shower it felt really good. I walked over to my huge closet to grab my clothes which were a short sleeve shirt that had a skull with dice on the back and a pair of white skinny jeans. Just as I was getting ready to leave the mansion of a house we lived in to meet up with my friends Onew and Jonghyung my little sister Emma comes barging in my room and said Minho oppa umma said its time for breakfast I said ok and followed my little sister down stairs were my mom was making blueberry pancakes. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and sat down ate and when there was a knock on the front door. I opened the door to see my 2 best friends waiting for me to hurry up I invited them to have breakfast with us than we headed out the door. At the corner the street it took us about 10minutes to get to school on foot but I decided to take my convertible which was dark blue. When we arrived at the school there were girls everywhere looking at us because I happened to be the caption of our schools soccer team and Onew and Jonghyung were my 2 best friends. When the warning bell rang which meant get to class before u get detention so I left my friends and headed to my first class which was math which I hated. I walked into class and sat in the back of the classroom and put my head down. Than about 15 minutes into the class the principal walks in with this most beautiful boy I couldn’t help but stare at him because he looked like a girl. I wondered who this mystery boy was and were did he come from. Kai caught me staring at the boy and lightly tap me to pay attention. Than the principal left and the teacher told the boy to introduce himself In front of the class. 

 

A/n i uploaded this chapter cause i have already up to chapter 5 written so check it out and leave me comments. i really accatitcapte it. thank you