Characters/Summary

How we Met

~cho family~

minho(20) the captin of his high school soccer team h and one of the  most popular boys at his school. he has long brown hair. loves to play soccer and hates school has 2 best friends and a pretty good student.

 

Emma(12) is minho little sister like her brother she loves to play soccer she has long red hair and cause trouble for her family.

 

Ms. cho (45) is a single mother who runs a hospital  loves her children alot and will do anything for them, she has long black hair.

~lee family~

Taemin(17) has just moved back to seoul from england cause his dad got a new job. he has long blonde hair. he loves drawing and writeing in his jounael. he was teased at his old school because he looked like a girl. is a stright A student.

Tiffany and Jessica(13) are twins who are taemin sisters they both have long brown hair. they love acting and danceing. they love to annoy theier older borther.

Mr. lee (46) is taemin, jessica and tiffany dad he moved the family to seoul after his wife died 2 years ago. works as an office assiant for a company.

 ~other chacters~

jonghyung(21) is one of minho's best friends he has short spiky black hair with blonde mixed in it. he loves his closet friend key but is to afarid to tell him. he hates school like minho but gose just to see key.

 

Onew(22)is minho other best friend he dating there schools princpal daughter sunny. he has medium shaggy brown hair he also plays on minho soccer team.

 

Key(21) key is a diva and is taemin best friend was sad when he left to go to england but glad hes back. he has short brown hair with rainbow steaks in his hair. hes in love with minho's best friend jonghyung but wont admint to his feelings.

 

Sunny (21) is the schools princpal daughter the most popular girl in school. she has short blonde hair and she spolied her parents. she hangs out with her boyfriend friend even though they dont like her that much.

 

kai(17) second in command on the soccer team and becomes friends with taemin and key. he has short black hair and loves to play soccer.

 

Summary

taemin is the new boy in seaside highschool. who moved from london england to seoul. he is a smart student and tries to make friends. but when he meets minho instanly sparks fly and he starts to fall in love. will he admit to these feelings or just let them pass.