Finally Found You

Save Me With Your Voice

Yunho ran all the way outside in the cold and looked around until he spotted someone leaning against a tree, he felt the need to go over to him as he slowly made his way over to the person, he couldn’t see his face since he was looking at the ground and his hair was covering most of his face “are you okay?” the other just nodded while panting. “Are you sure? You look pale… do you need help?” the other didn’t respond but nodded as he looked up at Yunho.

Yunho’s eyes widen when he saw his face “J-Jaejoong?” the other’s eyes also widen and nodded “it’s me Jaejoong! I’m Yunho!” Jaejoong mouth parted as Yunho stared at him. For Yunho, Jaejoong was the most beautiful person he ever saw, especially the way the sun shined down on him, just like an angel, he looked into his eyes, his big brown eyes that felt he was being drawn in. Yunho began to feel nervous and his heart began to beat faster while blushing.

Jaejoong just stared at Yunho, he couldn’t believe this was Yunho, he had glasses and a hood on, he looked like a nerd but he was still handsome, he felt his heart beat quicken as he studied his sharp features and blushed. “c-can you talk?” Jaejoong slowly shook his head and saw sadness in Yunho’s eyes. He felt bad because he couldn’t talk yet, he looked around and wondered where he was, he opened his mouth to say or attempted to say something when Yunho wrapped his arms around him “oh Jaejoong! I thought I was too late!” he felt tears fall on him as he stood there feeling his warmth, Yunho pulled back and looked at Jaejoong “I’m so happy!”

Jaejoong blushed and nodded happily “It’s thanks to you Yunho.” He thought, he opened his mouth but no sound came out as he cursed in his mind “how am I supposed to communicate with him?! Huh? What’sthat?”  he noticed Yunho’s phone in his hand, he pointed to it and Yunho handed it to him, Jaejoong bean to type slowly, his hands still shaky but managed to type what he wanted and showed it to Yunho, who looked at him before reading it

Yunho, I’m sorry I can’t talk right now, I’m trying…

Uh… this may sound weird but where are we? Everything is different…

Jaejoong didn’t want to say thank you over a text because reading it won’t be the same and Yunho read it and looked at the smaller man “Jaejoong, it’s okay little by little okay? You’ll be about to talk soon!” and this is Seoul hospital, it might be weird and different for you but I’m here to help you! Are you tired?”

 Jaejoong simply nodded as he leaned onto the tree, then Yunho bended down in front of him “come on get on” he looked over his shoulder and smiled, Jaejoong blushed as he got on and Yunho carried him piggy back and began to walk towards his apartment. He was happy to see Jaejoong up and moving and he was going to be patient and help him with his speech. He looked over his shoulder and saw Jaejoong bury his face into his shoulder and was blushing, he found it adorable and cute by his actions and realized he was blushing as well.

Both men arrived at Yunho’s Apartment which wasn’t too far, once they walked through the front door, Changmin rushed up to Yunho with an angry expression “Hyung?! Where did you go?! You suddenly left the airport… who is that?” he looked at Jaejoong, He glanced over Yunho’s shoulder and Changmin gasped “J-jaejoong- sshi?!” Jaejoong nodded and waved while giving the younger a slight smile.

Yunho put Jaejoong down and helped him sit down on the couch “He can’t talk yet, he got discharged today” Changmin was still in shock “y-you’re awake!?” Jaejoong smiled and looked at Changmin “he’s handsome too, wow they’re both so tall…” he looked from Yunho to Changmin and back to Yunho as he took his glasses off and lowered his hood, Jaejoong blushed and looked down. Changmin noticed and smiled “Ah Jaejoong-sshi, you don’t anywhere to stay right?” Jaejoong looked at him and shook his head. Changmin grinned “then stay here! You can share a room with Yunho!” he winked at Jaejoong who blushed, Yunho was in the kitchen drinking water when he heard Changmin and spit all his water out, he wiped his mouth and looked at Changmin “Huh?!”

Changmin chuckled while looking at his shocked cousin “Hyung, my room is too small to share; besides I don’t really know him too well, so it would be more comfortable for him to share with you!” Yunho looked at Jaejoong “w-well, it’s a-alright with me, Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong looked at them and looked around and spotted a pad and pencil, he took it and began to shakily write, once he was done he handed it to Changmin who read it out loud “I, Have no family, nowhere to go anymore… can I please stay? I won’t be a bother” the youngest glanced at Yunho “see? Well Jaejoong-sshi welcome to your new home! Oh and you won’t be a bother we can take you along when Yunho goes recording or practice or something!” Jaejoong blushed and smiled before writing something down and handing it to Changmin who was closest to him “Changmin, call me hyung… -sshi just makes me sound old, we’re friends now right? And Yunho can I see you rehearse?”

Changmin nodded “okay H-hyung.” Yunho blushed and nodded “welcome home Joongie, and of course you can come along” he smiled brightly as Jaejoong nodded. Time passed and Changmin was telling Jaejoong everything until Jaejoong began to doze off, his head resting on Yunho’s shoulder who was sitting next to him “we should let him rest, he did just recover after all” Yunho carefully picked Jaejoong up bridal style as Changmin opened the bedroom door, once he soft let Jaejoong down on his bed, Yunho blushed, Changmin smirked and dragged his cousin out. “I can let you borrow one of my ahem, movies if you want” he winked and Yunho looked at him “ew” he began to walk away and Changmin followed him laughing “ok ok but can we eat? I’m hungry!!” he whined and Yunho sighed and nodded.

Jaejoong woke up to sounds of pots and pans, he rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up, he wasn’t as disable and he looked at his hands. He opened and closed it, noticing he had more strength, he smiled as he slowly stood up and quickly looked over towards the door where a loud crash was heard, he frowned and walked out from the bedroom and towards the kitchen and saw Changmin and Yunho attempting to cook, he smiled as he walked up to them and they saw him and froze in place, Yunho rubbed the back of his head “did we wake you? I’m sorry! We tried to cook but…” Changmin nodded “he fails…” Yunho glared at Changmin who held his stomach “I’m so hungry!!!” Yunho sighed “I guess we could order out…” Jaejoong watched them and shook his head, he walked over to them and signal them to go sit, they nodded and left Jaejoong to work in the kitchen.

After a while Jaejoong walked out to find Yunho and Changmin asleep, he softly walked up to Yunho and stared at his sleeping face “wow… so manly… “ he reached out and softly the other’s cheek when he stirred and grabbed Jaejoong’s hand, he smiled and leaned into his hand, Jaejoong blushed and pointed to the Kitchen “is the food done?” Jaejoong nodded and hesitantly let go of Yunho’s warm hand, he walked up to Changmin and poked him, the younger frowned and turned away “noo~” Yunho chuckled and stood up “okay don’t wake up...no food for you then” at the word food, Changmin opened his eyes “I’m awake! Where’s the food!” Yunho laughed and Jaejoong smiled and led them to the table.

Both men looked at the food with awe and sat down, they looked at each other than at the foods, it looked so pretty that they didn’t know if they should eat it. They finally took a bit and their eyes widen as they looked at Jaejoong who had a concerned expression “OMO DIS SF SO FOOG!” (omo this is so good!) Changmin shouted with his mouth full and Jaejoong sighed with relief before smiling. They kept eating until every plate was basically wiped clean, Jaejoong stared at them happily and Changmin pounced on him “Hyung!! Your cooking is amazing!! Please please cook like that every day!!” Yunho walked over and pulled him off Jaejoong and kicked him into the kitchen “yah! Go wash the dishes!” Changmin whined but went anyways.

For a while Yunho was relaxing with Jaejoong while Changmin was in his room, doing God knows what and after a few hours, Yunho yawned, “Joongie… I time to sleep, I have practice tomorrow okay?” Jaejoong blushed at the sound of his nickname and nodded. They both headed to the room and stood awkwardly near the bed, Yunho began to take his shirt off when Jaejoong covered his eyes with his hands and blush a deep shade of red. Yunho looked at him and blushed as well, he changed into another shirt quickly “Jaejoong it’s okay now, here I’ll sleep here” Jaejoong uncovered his eyes and climbed into bed and saw how Yunho was taking a blanket and pillow and was about to sleep on the floor when Jaejoong reached over and pulled on his shirt, Yunho looked at him as Jaejoong patted the bed next to him and looked away blushing.

Yunho nodded slowly and climbed in next to Jaejoong and turned off the lights, both men were not sleeping until Jaejoong rolled over and buried his face into Yunho’s chest, Yunho blushed and slowly wrapped his arm around the others waist and he too began to fall asleep.

___________________________________________________

> Authors Note<

SOrry everyone for not posting eariler! i was busy all day T-T

well for this chapter i just wanted to be fun and a little funny before the story starts to unfold and drama to begin lol

sorry if this chapter tho but either way i hope you enjoy it!

credits to the picture goes to: rvonja thank you