Give up? .... I Don't Think So

Save Me With Your Voice

Jaejoong sat in the front bleachers and watched the Camera crews running back and forth and getting everything set up, when a shadow covered him and he looked up seeing the person he did not want to see, Kim Hyun Joong. He looked down at Jaejoong and smirked “Well, well if it isn’t Jaejoong all by himself” he leaned down and whispered “where are your little bodyguards hmm?” Jaejoong glared and he laughed “that’s right you can’t speak! That’s great actually. Stay that way ok? No one wants to hear your whining voice anyways” he smirked as he looked down at Jaejoong who was trembling “actually, I wish you never find your voice again, since I don’t need any trouble from you. Pathetic that Yunho thinks he could win, if he does it’s because he took your song, just like I did” he smirked as Jaejoong looked down I will talk, I will!

“Your useless Jaejoong, why didn’t you just disappear hmm? Your probably bothering Yunho… oh well not my problem actually… seeing you suffer like this, just like before oh how fun it was!” Shut up! It’s because of you I was in a coma! I hate you! Jaejoong yelled inside his mind. Then Hyun Joong smirked and changed his ace expression to an innocent one “Manager hyung, this is my song, Jaejoong tried to steal it and use it for his own. But I wrote it and composed it!” he laughed “oh how gullible everyone was! And your face was priceless!!” Jaejoong frowned as he held back tears when a voice rang out behind him.

“Yah! Hyun Joong! Leave him alone you Jerk” Jaejoong looked up and saw a man with a rather large forehead and short black hair walking up, he was followed by another man that was slightly shorter and had short brown hair with long strands of hair to the side “Why do you always pick on everyone? Hmm? Just go away” the second man said and Hyun Joong growled “you two are annoying as ever, ruining my fun… whatever I’ll have more fun later since Yunho and I work under the same company” Jaejoong froze as Hyun Joong pushed him and walked away towards the backstage.

Jaejoong sat up and looked down, when the short haired man sighed and rubbed the back of his head “Aish! That guy is the annoying one!” the second man nodded “Yea! How did he ever become an artist? Everything about him is fake!!” yea he got famous because he took my songs as his own! Jaejoong looked up and saw them smiling at him, the short haired man extended his hand which Jaejoong shook“I’m Park Yoochun. I’m a singer but I’m going to be MC ing today” and the second man grinned and waved “and I’m Kim Junsu!! I do more Musical stuff but once in a while I come out with a single, I’m also MC ing today” Jaejoong bowed and took out his notepad and quickly wrote and handed to him,

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, Thank you for helping me. I’m sorry I can’t talk, he was right I lost my voice, and I don’t think I will ever find it” Yoochun read out loud, Junsu gasped and sadness flashed across his eyes “don’t say that! You’ll find your voice! It’s out there or maybe it’s under your nose, you just have to let it free” Jaejoong smiled and nodded Then Yoochun asked “why is he even picking on you? I haven’t seen you around before” Jaejoong nodded again and wrote down as Junsu read it out loud this time “Long story and I don’t want to write it all down… so story cut short, why I can’t talk is because of him. He destroyed my life” they looked at each out “I knew he was evil but this…” the other nodded and looked at Jaejoong “and what does Yunho have to do with this?” Jaejoong blushed and wrote and showing it to them “He saved my life”

The smiled and awed then they got called to get ready, they looked at Jaejoong and Junsu grinned “we got to go now Jaejoong! If that Jerk face starts something and Yunho isn’t around you tell us okay? We’ll help!” Yoochun agreed and Jaejoong nodded happily and bowed. They did a quick rehearsal, Jaejoong smiled when he saw Yunho come up stage and talked to the stage director, Yunho glanced at Jaejoong and smiled before heading backstage again and soon the empty bleachers was filled with screaming fangirls, and fanboys.

The show started as Yoochun and Junsu appeared on stage and Jaejoong couldn’t wait to see Yunho perform, He sat there not really paying attention to the other singers or the roaring of the crowd, he was more in deep thought. Junsu said my voice is with me…just to let it free. Is the reason I can’t talk because I’m afraid? Afraid of the outcome? Scared of what might happen? No Jaejoong…I can’t be afraid anymore, I will break through, I did with the coma! Yunho believes in me! And he’s right, the past is the past Kim Hyun Joong I will not be afraid of you anymore!!” Suddenly Yunho’s name was called and Jaejoong snapped out of his thoughts and watched the stage.

__________________________________________________

>Authors Note<

Okay another Update!! <3 so i wonder if everyone got confused about me mentioning Kyuhyun. like i said Yunho just said to compare him and Kim Hyun Joong by saying KHJ is more evil than Kyu. x.x

anyways!!! now that Jaejoong isn't scared and Yunho is on stage wil he able to speak? *hint*

and yay!! YOOSU to the rescue!! lol XD