Six

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seonho

"This book "

A small groan escaped from my mouth, I was only halfway through but I've already given up reading on it. I flipped it closed, placing it back on the side table.

Feeling anxious, I reached out for my phone under the pillow of my bed, there wasn't any missed call but a lot of unopened chats. I scrolled down the notification bar, only to feel disappointed cause none of them are from Hana.

*Should I call her first?*

Her name was at the end of my fingertips, the only thing I need to do is one swipe to hear her voice, but the hesitation I felt held me back from doing it. Eventually, I chose to wait instead.

"Let's not be hasty"

I sigh as I threw my phone at the edge of the bed.

 

 Hana

"...2,9,0,5,4,2,0,0,4..."

Carefully I typed down the combination on keypad. For some reason, I have a great feeling that this one is gonna be the one to unlock my phone. With eyes tightly closed, I pressed the enter key and not long after I could feel the screen light becomes brighter.

Did it work?

As I open my eyes, I was greeted by the wallpaper of a quote.

'The sun is also a star'

A big smile form on my lips, when was the last time I smiled this big? Well, the only thing matters now is I've unlock it after hundreds of tries. Apparently I managed to figure out the code by the third envelope, considering it was the only envelope out of the three I'd open that does not have any Polaroid in it.

In the third envelope, the first thing I took out was a birthday card written to me by Jihoon about a year ago. On the card, there were only simple birthday wishes and I love you that were wrote twice but what catches my attention was that a number was used instead of supposedly his signature on the left corner.

'290542004'

Four numbers behind are my birth date, meanwhile four at the front are my locker code and I have no idea about the number 4 in the middle.

I turn on the data and hundreds of texts enter jamming up my phone. All the texts were divided unevenly by Jihoon, Seonho, Sera and few others, and the one that text me the most despite my zero reply was a guy named Woojin.

105 unread messages

"Why would he text me so much when I don't even reply?"

Hana
Ryu Hana?
Are you okay?

Most of it was he asking me where I am and if anything happen.

But

The rest are

What's with all the stranger acting?
You think you can get away?
Being a won't help you this time

And the most recent one

Don't marry Jihoon
Or I'll spill what you did

I was a bit shaken by his words even though I had no idea why he's mad.

Then, I remembered about the paper Seonho gave me, I took it out from my notebook and he only wrote a single line sentence which was,

'If he dares to threatens you, tell me'

I bit my lips confused if 'he' in this line is referring to Woojin. I dialed Seonho's number even though my heart tells me not to.

"Hana?"

"....Seonho" My voice cracked as I called out his name.

"Hey, what's wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter