One

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana

For the past two months, my life has been full of questions and confusions. Lonely and emotionless.

Why am I being treated coldly?

Why can't I remember anything?

Who am I actually?

I ask the same questions every day, even as the days pass by, I still can't get used to it. Deep inside my head, I'm hoping that I will finally get the answers to my questions. The sooner the better as I'm tired being treated like a passing wind.

Today, I'm sitting at the back of a car looking out the window. Nothing to feel or to think about. I hate this. If only my memories are with me right now, I'd probably know what to feel. 

The car stops right in front a huge gate. Just at a glance, I could already figure this school is not like any ordinary high school. This school is for the rich and high-status students, like me. Truth to be told, I hate it. I hate being label as the 'rich'. One of the reason is my mom. I sigh as the door on my side was opened by the driver.

"Miss, we're here" 

The driver politely called out. I took my bag and made my way out. I watched closely as the car drives away until it can't be seen anymore. I turned to the school, hesitating on taking a step forward but I don't have a choice or do I?

My steps were heavy, it's as if my body itself doesn't want to be here. I took my bag and zip it open, taking out a small notebook. I flipped a few pages until it landed on where all my info were written. 

Locker three seven, class 1-C

According to the little info that I got about myself, I've only started high school for two months until the accident happened, right on the day before I turn 16. How  is that. Slowly, I made my way to my supposedly locker and twist in the combination.

2905

I wonder why I chose these number as my locker pass. What do these numbers mean? The locker clicked open, I examine the schedule and took out books that I won't need from my bag

"Jihoon's here" "Look! It's Jihoon!" "Hey, Jihoon!"

I closed my locker upon hearing the noises. Despite my memory loss, I do want to know what they all are crazy about.

Jihoon?

Who is he?

Why is everyone so kind to him?

My eyes glance his way from afar. My eyes widen as our eyes meet, strange enough but I'm sure he just smirked at me. He just made those questions in my head got added with few more. I decided to put aside my questions for now and leave to find the class.

Here I am. Finally, I found my class, it wasn't hard to find it but it wasn't easy either. Inside, there were very few students in the class. Most of them are with their gadget. Where's everyone else? Now the real question is, where do I sit? My eyes travel the whole class trying to find a clue.

"Hana-yah! Here!" 

I blinked at the voice owner. It's a girl. Is she a friend of mine? Burn that thought. For now, let's just act normal. I went closer to her and read her name tag.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter