Four

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jihoon

 "Wait, hold up. Dude, you're getting married to your ex?"

I stared back at Sungwoon's face with no expression. 

"That's what I said"

I folded my arms and let out a sigh. I know that they think it's the craziest thing that can ever happen but it is what happened.

"But why Hana?"

Minhyun asked me. I hesitated on answering because I'm sure they would think my family is crazy if I tell them, cause I do.

"You don't wanna know. It happened in the weirdest way that's possible"

"What? There was a contract or something?"

Seonho guessed bluntly

Bingo

I nodded

"Well, that's weird as "

Jinyoung cursed silently but loud enough for to hear.

"I need to get going now. I have some stuff to take care of. See you guys later."

I bid them goodbye and wave as I leave.

 

 

The school bell rings as I walk through the hallway. My eyes are sharp as if they were looking for something, more like someone.

There she is

I moved faster when I see Hana walking out of her class. It's weird to see her all alone, she's always with someone else everywhere she goes but that's not the point now.

"Ryu Hana" 

I called out to her and proceed with grabbing her arm to pull her with me 

"Ji-hoon? What are you doing?"

She struggles to let free

"Just shut up and follow me"

I took her all the way to the rooftop as it is the only secluded place I could think of. I let go of her arm and turn to face her. 

"What is it now?" 

She asked while rubbing the parts that I hold just now.

Did I grab too hard?

I shooked off that thoughts

"Here's the thing, our marriage, make it a secret. I don't want anyone to know, especially your so-called friends"

I emphasized the friends part. It's the truth, she needs to realize that all her friends are a bunch of snakes.

Hana's eyes hardened

"My friends? Well, what about yours?"

There's a huge difference between my friends and yours

"My friends are different"

That was stupid

"Oh really? What are they? Bunch of angels?"

I'm seriously out of words right now. I was at a loss for a moment but then Hana let out a small laugh

"Okay let me set it straight. Our marriage is a secret, you do your things and I do mine. Whatever happens to you is none of my business. Am I right?"

My heart hurt by her sharp words. She's really different now. Doesn't she feel anything at all? I clenched my hand into a fist.

"And whatever happens to you are none of my business too"

Will she be hurt by my words too? 

"Okay then. I'll go now if there's nothing more to say"

She gave me a smile before leaving. Did I just make her life easier? 

 

Hana

"Hey, where did you go just now?" 

Sera asked just as I place myself in my seat

"Toilet"

Now that I've been with her for a few times. I tend to be a bit more comfortable with her. But that doesn't mean I'm fond of her personality. 

"Really?" 

Her eyes travel to Jihoon who entered the class. Maybe she kind of got the hint that I was with him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter