Two

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jihoon

My life has never been better. I could say that my life is everyone else's dream life. Let me correct that, I did have the best life. At least before I met her. Thanks to her, I can't value anyone around me anymore as everyone looks the same in my eyes

I hate her

I hate her

No, I despise her

That's a few things I tell myself every morning. The car I'm riding pulled up into the school porch. I took my bag and went out the car. I step into the everyone's dream school with no hesitation. Cause well, here comes the best part of the school. 

My fans

I put on my usual smile. And greet them back. It's getting more and more suffocate every day but I like it being the center of attention

Keep on the kind act, Park Jihoon

"Jihoon-ah" 

Seonho

I greeted him back as we do our own special handshake. We started doing it ever since we were 7. We created a lot but chose the most simple one.

"Hey, Seonho"

He and a few others are the only people I treasure. They were the only one who supported me in everything I do. Helping me when I ed things up.

"Jihoon" "Wassup Jihoonie" "Yo"

"Hyung"

I greeted my friends with our usual fist bump. It's like a morning routine to me. Come to school, getting surround by my fans, meeting my friends and seeing her.

Ryu Hana

Right on time, I see her standing in front of her locker. My eyes can't seem to leave her sight, even with all these commotions going around.

She's still ever so beautiful just like how I first met her. I eyed her every moves until she closed the locker. Her eyes made its way to mine. I want to hold her so bad but I can't and I won't.

I smirked at her, proving that I'm fine even with my own.

What the?

What's with her reaction? Is she playing with me? She seems a bit different today. 

No Jihoon, don't let her fool you 

I shooked away every thought of her and continue the act. 

I made my way to the class. Like always, she'll be there before me and I'll always see her sitting there but something is not right today. She's not like herself, it's as if a light that has got dimmer.

I sat in my usual place, right behind her. My eyes softened at her sight. This seat used to be my favorite but now, I want to leave this school if I could.

Without myself knowing, I've been staring at her all this time until Sera's words caught my attention.

"Tired? Did you went on a date yesterday?"

Date?

"Date?"

""

I accidentally spurted that out. Did I seriously just say that out loud? Oh, who cares? She turned her head and looked at me with an innocent and surprised look. 

Cute

I accidentally thought of it.

Not again, Park Jihoon

I stared back at her. I can't let her see right through me, not now, not forever. My face hardened after she turned back to Sera

"Shut it, Jihoon"

No, you shut it Sera. I still wonder why Hana is your friend anyway. I pressed my lips together and try to find something else interesting. Purposely wanting to avoid saying anything I shouldn't.

 

 

I tapped my fingers on the table, impatiently waiting for the last bell to ring. 

Three, two, one

The last bell finally rings. I stood up and hurried out the door. Only a few steps until I reached the door, a cried of someone caught my attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter