Three

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana

"Make sure you made yourself look good when you come back. We have to meet the Park's family after your school is done"

My mom announced on the dining table. Bad news right on breakfast. I bit my food harder. I hate meeting people I never know the existence of.

"Who's the Park's family?'

I asked her just in case this Park's family is closed with the old me. My mom sigh by the question. I guess they are someone important to my mom's company.

"They are my business partner, Hana. Make sure you treat them like you're closed or else the secrets will come out"

My eyebrows furrowed by those words. She's talking about my memory loss again. According to her, if anyone knows about it they will try to take advantage of me but she won't tell me anything about how I used to be.

So, how long do I have to live like this?

Will there be an end to it? 

I thought silently. Knowing my mother, there's no point in arguing. She always wins, always. Even if the things she says makes no sense and yet, I like to keep on trying.

"Do I have to go?" 

"Yes, as an heir to my company, you are obligated to be at every meeting I go"

There she goes again. She could go all day long talking about the company. I'm tired of this. Who said I was going to take over her company? Not me.

Thinking more about it only makes me lose my appetite. I decide to head on to school early than usual. I don't want to face my mother, who knows what I'm going to say if my anger burst out.

"Good morning, miss Hana" 

My driver bows down to me. I bow back to him as a sign of respect.

"No need to bow, you're older than me. Good morning to you too ahjussi"

I gave him a small smile before entering the car. I hugged my bag and stare out the window. 

Maybe I should run away

Runaway? Where to? I don't even know where to escape to. I sigh in frustration. 

"You seem a bit tired miss Hana" 

I looked in the rearview mirror and made eye contact with ahjussi before his eyes went back on the road. I am tired. Tired of not knowing who to be. It has been a week since I started school and still, there's no clue of how I used to be. Should I just tell him about it? Maybe I should. I hesitated a bit on what to answer.

"I am"

My eyes shifted to the ground.

"It must have been hard for you. I wish I could help in any way"

I smile sincerely for the first time. What he said really warmed my heart.

"Thank you ahjussi, even though I don't think those memories will come back"

"Think positive. If the memory is yours to hold, it will definitely come back, if not, you can always make a new one"

"I can see you're good with words"

I a little. He let out a small laugh. I never know having one person being so kind to me feel so nice. I appreciate that a lot.

"Thank you ahjussi, I'll make sure to ask for your help again"

"Sure, anytime" 

I open the door and was about to get out when ahjussi told me something.

"You know you're still the same person even without your memory"

Am I?

"Really?"

"Yes, have a great day at school"

"Thanks. Bye ahjussi" I waved at him before getting down.

Here I go

I put on a small smile and made my way. For the past week, I've noticed that I don't have many friends. Only a few of it. None of them ever show me any sign like we're closed, only a simple hello and goodbye.

I went to my locker and right on time, Jihoon came with his usual grand entrance. I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter