Five

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hana

I held the two thick books in my arms, not minding on how heavy it gets after a few minutes. I walked slowly, back to the classroom. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize Seonho was silently trailing behind me.

I was trying so hard to figure out about Seonho but no matter how hard I try to recalled, I can't seem to be remind of anything in the past, especially about him. 

Should I just ask him? But what if he's not as nice as he seems to be?

My slow pace comes to a stop. It was only a few metres before I reach the classroom door. My grips on the book tightened as the thoughts in my head becomes more tangled than before. There were only two choices I have, it's either to ask him directly with an exchange of  'who knows might be important' info or to just keep the curiousity to myself.

I let out a big sigh.

"Who are you, Yu Seonho?"

I said softly not expecting anyone to answer it.

"Me? What do you mean by who?"

A small gasp escape from my mouth. I quickly turned around to looked at the owner of the voice and I saw Seonho standing so close to me. He wasn't exactly invading my personal space but yet close enough to hear my whisper.

"Why are you here?"

His eyebrows furrowed at my question.

"We're in same class, Hana"

"We are?"

I shouldn't have said anything cause it will only make him more confuse and I could tell that he has more than one questions to ask me now.

"Sorry, I have to go"

I cut his unsaid words and hurried into the classroom. I sat down before squeezing my eyes shut as I put my hand on my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

What if he knows now? 

I took a deep breath before finally calming myself down. I looked to side and saw that the seat beside me was empty. Thank god, Sera's not here because sometimes I could feel that she judge everything I do and my instict always tells me that she's not someone I can call a friend but I still haven't figure out why.

Oh well, whatever Seonho

"Hana, wait"

I called out to Hana but it was too late for her to hear it. I let out a sigh by what just happened. I didn't enter the class immediately after her instead I stayed at the place I was standing trying to figure out what is happening with her.

There's something wrong with her

I lean on the wall, trying to arrange the little pieces I got, it obviously couldn't complete the whole picture but even the glimpse of it would help. I can sense that she was uncomfortable everytime I'm with her. It's as if she has never met me before.

"Seonho"

My eyes darted to the person that called out my name. 

"Oh, it's you"

I stand up straight as Jihoon come closer to me. His left hand was tucked in his blazer pocket while the other was holding a plastic bottle.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was trying to figure out something"

My mind was debating on asking him about Hana. I kind of get the feeling that he doesn't know anything about her too.

"Here? Really, dude?"

I eyed him carefully as he twist the bottle cap open before taking a sip.

"I think there's something wrong with Hana"

I speak out knowing that Jihoon doesn't care about Hana anymore.

"What is it? She's trying to flirt with you?"

I grabbed his collar in anger.

"Don't you dare make her look like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter