Chapter 6

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was phasing back and forth in the corner of the hall mumbling something to herself, she also quite nervous rightnow.

Ok kim taeyeon  you can do it. You can do it! Take a deep breath.. Inhale... Exhale... Inha-- Oh my god I can't do it! Errrrrr..... Gaaaah! I bump my head on the wall. What the hell. This is not like me.. I just want to ask Tiffany to have lunch with me but why am I so shy to ask her that? Why?? Why??? I look really stupid now.

"Dr. Kim?" Holy macaroni! Tiffany saw me in this kind of state. She would probably think I'm carzy.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, Yes. Why?" She smiled. Oh my god! I'm hyperventilating! Why does she have to smile like that?! Did she know that she's killing me?! 

"You keep bumping your head in the wall. I thought you gone crazy or what." And she laugh. There Kim Taeyeon. You lost your cool. Sigh..

"He he he. I'm just... Thinking... Yeah. Thinking." What a lame excuse is that taeyeon aish! Hmm... Is she going somewhere?

"Where are you going?" She smiled and raised the basket with medicines in her hand. "I need to give their medicine doctor kim."

"Oh right.." She smiled again. I need to see Jessica rightnow! I think my heart stop beating because of her smile. 

"See you a round." 

"Yeah see you." She passed by me and there I am waving like a lost kid. Yah! Kim taeyeon get to your senses now! Asked her already! I took a deep breath... Here goes nothing.

"Ms. Hwang!"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you to have lunch with me?" ! I saw her eyebrows met. Then I realize what I said. "I- uh, that's not what I mean. Umm.. I mean in the cafeteria. Let's go grab lunch.." Gosh taeyeon. You failed it. You stupid. Now what will tiffany think of you? 

"I get it. Haha okay Dr. Kim lunch at the cafeteria. Bye." Did I heard it right? She agree? Yes! Wohooooooo! That not hard was it?

I turned my heels in the hallway while I'm smiling widely. Hehe tiffany agreed to have lunch with me. Oh yes kim Taeyeon you are great. I'm dancing dorkily around the hall when I saw some interns looking at me weirdly. this is so embarassing. 

"Ehem.. Why? First time to see someone danced like that? Go back to work." I fix my lab coat and cleared my throat then walked again. Chin up. Tsk. They just reuined my moment. Can't they see that I'm happy? When I'm sure that they are f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter