Chapter 46

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

Yuri drove her car fast enough going to meet Hyomin under the Han River bridge for them not to get caught by a paparazzi. She called Hyomin as soon she heard what she said in the TV and left Jessica's appartment to talk to her.

"What were you thinking?!" 

Yuri said right after she got out from her car and walked where the model is.

"I just said I'm engaged. I didn't say who am I engaged to."

"And you think the reporters won't dig it?! Gosh hyomin we've been talked about this marriage thing. I already clarified to you that there's no marriage is going to happened between us!"

Yuri again said what they been talked about. She already lost count of how many times she told hyomin that she don't want to get married with her but Hyomin has to try even harder to beg yuri for marriage.

"Why don't you want it anyway? We could just get married without feelings involved yuri."

"And my father will be happy in that? No way! I will never do that. I will do what I want to do in my life."

"This is only pure business Yul!" 

Hyomin beg and hold the latter's arms. She sincerely beg to Yuri to get married with her but to her dissapointment, Yuri pulled her arms away from hyomin's hold.

"No, I already decided that for the first place that I will never going to get married unless it's not the person I want to. " She sternly said to the girl in front of her and walked towards her car but before she get inside hyomin spoke "Is this because you're in relationship with Jessica? Is she the reason huh Yuri? Does Your dad already told you to broke up with her?" Yuri clenched her jaw then get inside her car and speed off before some people will recognize her. She didn't even gave an answer to Hyomin and immediately left.

Hyomin sigh and watch Yuri's car speeding off away from her before she entered her car then massage her temple for the stressful day she went.

---

"Hey yul, you're pushing the marriage between you and Hyomin?" 

"No. I don't know what's going on her mind why she said that."

Yuri keep walking along with Taeyeon to visit the patient under her custody "wait you saw it?" She glance at Taeyeon

"Yeap. I was shocked too I though you really pushed the marriage. So? Did Jessica already know what hyomin said?"

"I have a talked to Hyomin about that I called her right after the show finished. And Yes, believe me or not we were cuddling in the couch when Hyomin said that."

Taeyeon widened her eyes "No way!" She exclaimed but Yuri just nod her head "Yes way, we didn't know that the movie we were watching already finished and changed to Entertainment Week." Yuri sigh when she remembered again the look that Jessica gave her. It made her turned pale right in her spot that time.

"That's bad." Taeyeon voice sounds weak then glance a yuri "What's your plan now?" 

"I tried to talk to Jessica again. She is avoiding me right now." Yuri said sadly. Jessica back again to silent treat yuri. Not answering the calls and text from the tanned girl.

"Goodluck to you bud." Taeyeon tap Yuri's shoulder before she go straight a head and leave Yuri for doing her job.

--

Yuri wait Jessica outside of the Emergency Room as Jessica was inside operating a man who has a heart problem. She look at the clock and on in cue, the green light in the Emergency Room went off then one by one, the people inside were slowly going out and Yuri was patiently waiting for the brunette girl. She saw that the guardians was sitting opposite her stands up, Yuri already know that Jessica is going out anytime soon. 

After a minute, Jessica went out with a scrub and a lab coat then her hair is tied into a pony tail. She approached the family of her patient. Informing that the man was completely stable for now and being transfered to the ward that being assisted by nurses. Of course, they were glad to hear the good news from the doctor. You can see how their eyes sparked in happiness as they thanked Jessica from the bottom of their heart. They bid goodbye to the doctor and left the place to go to the ward. 

Yuri saw that Jessica already done talking, so she stand up and called her.

"Sica."

Jessica look back and closed her eyes and took a deep breath when she felt Yuri kissed her forehead.

"Did you already do what you supposed to do Yuri?" 

Jessica said sternly at her. Yuri know what her girlfriend means. She knows what she supposed to do so that Jessica will stop being silent treat her but in Yuri's case, the tanned girl still doesn't have a chance to talk to her father because of the work she still have. She also c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter