Chapter 33

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

A light tap on the cheek made yuri woke up from her deep slumber. Angelic voice she heard in her right ear making her smile, it's the voice she always want to hear everyday.

"Yuri-ah~" Yuri crinckle her nose when jessica tap yuri's pointy nose by her forefinger "Seobang-ah~" then she giggled.

"Princess, I'm so sleepy.." Yuri hold the other girl waist and pulled her closer into her chest. She then smelled the hair of the latter.Yuri felt sleepy even more because of the comfortable feeling in her chest

However, jessica giggled again and kissed yuri's chin "wake up now, let's eat lunch." Yuri open her left eye to look down at jessica before she closed it back then pulled jessica even more. 

"C'mon now seobang, Let's eat." She gave yuri another peck in the lips and pulled her up, ofcourse. Yuri whined at it.

"No~" 

"Get up, up, up, up, you kiddo" Yuri lifelessly stand up as jessica successfully pulled yuri. Yuri then ocassionally hug jessica and closed her eyes leaning her head on the shoulder of jessica. She can't even open her eyes properly cause her eyelids is so heavy.

"Yuri..." 

"Baby I want to sleep."

"No, eat first then you can sleep all you want." Still leaning her head on the shoulder, yuri sigh again. The tanned girl don't have a chance to rest last night because she finished her night shift covering Dr. Song that is on leave. Jessica gestured yuri outside and slap her arms to make yuri stand straight and walked properly. 

On the other hand Yuri tried her best to open her eyes wide eventhough she felt light headed and want to lay down in the cold yet dirty floor of the hospital. 

Not far away Yuri saw jessica's father going out of the hospital. He is wearing a formal attire and a suit case in his hand. Yuri there was amaze how jessica's father looks like. 

"Hey, it's your dad."

"Huh? Where?" Jessica scanned the aread and smiled as she saw her father walking so fast through the exit. She called his attention making the man stopped and smiled to her daughter.

"Hey honey, how's work?"

"It's okay dad. What did you do here?" 

"I got something from your uncle." Then she noticed yuri who is quietly standing in the side of her daughter. Giving the two of them talked.

"Oh, yuri-ah."

"Hi, Mr. Jung" Yuri smiled to him and bowed her head a little, greeting the father of her girlfriend. Now that I got a chance to look at him, all I can say is that Jessica got her father's features.

"You look so tired.." Yuri smiled shyly 

"Yeah, got a few rounds last night." Mr. Jung chuckled at it. 

"You're quite hardworking don't you?" 

"Not really Mr. Jung." Yuri timid said. She felt shy towards at jessica's dad, she don't know what to do wether she will feel incredible happy cause Mr. Jung is talking to her comfortably or felt nervous cause his eyes tells something differently.

"By the way where are you two going?" Mr. Jung asked the two people in front of her. Exchanging her looks into yuri and jessica.

"To have lunch dad." Jessica answered that. 

"Oh, okay. Enjoy having lunch honey, daddy needs to go bye." Mr. Jung kissed her daughter goodbye and dashed outside. 

The two couples continued to walk through the hospital cafeteria just then yuri remembered something "How long your father will stay here?"

"One week." And glance at yuri "Why?" One week? That's... "Nothing." Yuri smiled to jessica and ignored the things that plays on her mind.

"Ah, by the way. I missed your cooking" Yuri pulled jessica by the waist. The last time jessica cooked for yuri was months ago and this made the tanned girl crave 

"You do?"

"I do." 

"Okay, I'll cook for you next time." Yuri can't help but to kissed jessica's cheek in public feeling so overwhelmed by her girlfriend. Jessica's eyes became wide then scanes the place if anyone saw it before she scold yuri.

"Whaatt?"

"Don't do that ever again." Yuri only laugh at the glaring girl in front of her and peck her lips then run for her life. Laughing so endlessly at jessica's shocked yet cute reaction. 

----

Jessica

Lying here under the dark sky yet the stars is shining so brightly here in the city of seoul, I stared onto it with my eyes half lided closed but minutes enough I completely closed my eyes because yuri went to top and kissed my lips again. 

Her lips were so addictive like drugs to me, it's a kinds of drug that can make my mind went blank and gives me butterflies on my stomach. And I tell you, Not all drugs are bad. For me, This kind of drug is so pleasurable.

"Yuri not here....." I whispered to her as I feel the heat is already envelop the atmosphere out here. Yuri respond a hum still pleasuring me 

"Not here..." Yuri slowly l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter