Chapter 19

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thrid Person

The Younger Jung had already woke from bed, draging herself outside of her bedroom; still sleepy because she finished doing her project that being submitted today resulting for her to sleep late last night.

Krsytal sleepyness got drown as soon she smell something nice coming from their kitchen, she followed where the smell is as her stomach automatically grumble.So nice,.It taste yummy.. she keeps sniffing and sniffing like a dog until she reaached the kitchen but stop what she's doing as soon she saw a very familiar figure standing in front of the stove.

"Unnie?"

"Oh, You're up. Have a lunch krys.." Krystal jaw drop when her eyes fell on the food laying on their dining table. 

"What's the occassion? Why there's so many food here?" Walking near the table, Krystal took a seat then poke a beef using a fork before throwing in . Hmmm This taste good. I wonder where she buy this.

"Nothing, so how does it taste?" Jessica turned off the stove and pour the soup into a huge bowl then placed it again in the table.

"It taste good, where did you buy this?" Jessica smiled to it, mentally cheered herself. 

"I cook it." Krystal choke her own food when she heard what her sister said, she look at her then at the food in front of her then back to her sister. Completely confused because this is the first jessica initiate to cook. Naah, she did not. Beef steak, vegetable salad and mushroom soup? No, definitely not. She didn't cook this kind of food. I know her much. She hates cooking.

"Great joke unnie." Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at her sister thinking what joke krystal was talking about?

"I'm not joking." 

"I don't believe you." Jessica pursed her lips. 

"Then don't." Sensing the coldness in her sister voice, krystal once again glance to her sister then looked behind and saw a knife in the chopping board then pieces of vegetables on it. She also saw a band aid in her sister forefinger.

"Fine. I believe you unnie. It's just shocked me that you can actually cook cause it taste really good. Where do you learned this anyway?" Jessica stop what she's been doing and look at her sister that is now scooping a rice in her plate.

"I meet chef Kael one time so I asked him if he can teach me how to cook then that's it. We agreed to meet everytime I have a day off." She explained and put some food in the lunch box.

"Oh I thought you were with yuri."

"Nope." Krystal noticed what her sister is been doing beside her, she watched jessica transferring some soup into a steel container bottle before she closed it.

"Is that yours?"

"No."

"Who?"

"Yuri." Jessica put the lunchbox together with the container into her bag before she left krystal grinning at ger.

"I'll go, bye. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave for school." Krystal continue to munch her food and took a sip of the soup that jessica prepared. No wonder she learn how to cook.  Krystal heard the door is being closed and then smiled to herself. Cupid really hit her bigtime.

Reaching the salad accross her, krystal took a piece and eat it "Her salad is the best! Yuri is so lucky.." Tsss

--

Yuri

"Yul! Let's go grab some lunch!" Taeyeon came running towards me and put her arms around my shoulder. I checked the time in my phone since I'm texting jessica but seems she didn't reply on my last message probably she is busy by now.

"Okay, I'll go get my wallet. Let's meet at the cafeteria."

"Ow okay!" Taeyeon cheerfully skipped towards the elevator. Luckily there's no one is here except for me or else it will crushed my reputation. Yes, MY reputation because everyone knows that she's my bestfriend.

I clutch the steel knob making a clockwise to enter the room, my eyebrows met when I saw a lunchbox and steel container for hot beverages beside my bag. 

Yuri,

    I made this for you hope you'll like it.

                                -Jessica

That's what the letter said. How sweet, my girlfriend just cooked for me. Wait, she don't know how to cook so that means... I can't stop smiling in my current place as I carry the food that she preapared to me. 

it's my first time that someone cooked for me, It flatters me for some reason. I spotted taeyeon not far away so I walked close to her and sat in front.

"You pack lunch?"

"Nope, Jessica made this for me." I said while smilng to her. Her face look confused in what I said to her. 

"She cooked it?"

"Yeap."

"Wow." Taeyeon just tap her fingers in the table then suddenly wave to someone. I rolled my eyes at her when that person sat beside her with a tray of food.

"Oh, Hi Dr. Kwon."

"Just call me Yuri tiff, how many times I told you?"

"Okay, okay, I'm just teasing you. No need to become highblood." I then laugh a little and start to open the lunch box. Oh wow, beef steak and salad. Yum. The beef is perfectly cooked well and the sauce is well measured. It means not salty nor bland. Just in the middle. 

"How does it taste?"

"Good. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter