Chapter 55

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was the one who got out first in the OR walking staright ahead and ignore all the peoples presence. She didn't even notice Dr. Cha that is walking towards the OR. She just keep walking to where her feet will lead to.

Meanwhile, Jessica sigh when she cameout from the OR, they just finished operating Mr. Lim at exactly 2 in the morning and all Yuri did in the OR is too shut up and focused herself doing her job, Jessica didn't even have a chance to handle the operation cause Yuri won't let her, all she did was to pass the instruments to Yuri that is needed. 

"What's wrong with her?" Dr. Cha curiously asked her niece. Jessica only sigh towards her wife

"She is Just tired, uncle." 

"Oh, so how's the operation? Sorry for the sudden emergency, Jess." The man smiled apologetically at her and Jessica shakes her head saying it's okay.

"He's fine uncle, Yuri opperate him well and he is resting now in his room." 

the patient is his uncle's friend suffering in a severe Tumor and required to do surgery fast and only Jessica and Yuri is available that time cause Taeyeon is also booked in surgery. The patient family is not here in korea and that made Dr. Cha's his guardian.

He knows that the two excused regardding their wedding but it's an emergency, he don't have a choice cause even him, he was busy as a director of the Hospital. 

"Oh okay. Thankyou Dr. Jung." 

"No worries. I gotta go, Uncle . bye." 

"Congrats by the way...."

"Thanks, uncle." 

Jessica smiled to his uncle and left the OR to find her dork wife.

Now to handle that child.

---

"Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon!"

"Hey, Tae.. Dr. Kim."

"Yah, why you always ignore me?" 

Tiffany block Taeyeon for her to stop walking away, she was catching her breath when she look at the petite girl. 

"I'm not. Do you need something?" 

"No, I just want to talk to you." She inhale a deep breath and exhaled it then stared at Taeyeon who just look puzzled at her.

"We are talking." She said matter of fact. Tiffany sigh, Taeyeon is so hard to approach like she shut down herself when it comes to Tiffany. Always cold, not in the mood and poker face but when it comes to Yuri, Taeyeon is different. She can laugh, play along and smiles. It made Tiffany sad and some other way. Hurt.

"I know.." Another sigh "Can you company me to a coffee shop near here?"

"What for?"

"I'll tell you when we got there." 

"What if I don't want to?"

"Please, Taeyeon."

Looking at the pleading eyes of Tiffany, she closed her eyes. She knows to herself that she will give in to her offer cause she also want to be with Tiffany. All this time, she wants to talk and eat lunch like they used to be but Taeyeon seems to swallow her tongue everytime she meet Tiffany.

"Fine. Let me put my clothes back on." 

Outside of the hospital, two peoole were walking side by side going to the coffe shop near their work. The one with petite body put her both hands inside her jacket or else she will do something like holding the hands of the girl beside her. Oh, she is in the edge of doing it. But she restrained it cause why would her? Tiffany is not her girlfriend and what if Tiffany will pull her hands and missunderstand her action? That will be a great embarrassment for her so she chanted in her head No, don't do it. and balled her first inside the pocket.

The bell rang inside the 24 hours coffee shop, stepping two beautiful ladies coming out from the outside. Taeyeon scan the place that has only few people inside, and found a space in the center of the shop.

"Wow, there are a lot of people in here."

"Call center agents." Taeyeon said and point the building not far away from the place like the hospital of Daehan.

"Oh.." No wonder..

"Hey!!" Tiffany turned around to look at the guy in the counter that is waving at them, she don't know who's the guy is but his face is so familiar.

"Stalker." Taeyeon whispered and this didn't escape from baekhyun who immediately pursed his lips. He just lip read what Taeyeon said, the way the 'stalker' word rolled down in Taeyeon's lips, it didn't escape from the eyes of Baekhyun.

"You pick the coffee for me since you insist to pay. I'll be waiting you at the table." Taeyeon said to her and go to the centertable while Tiffany go to the counter to made an order. She look at guy in front of her and examine it.

From her face, eye, nose, lips.. She mentally exclaimed, Minus, the hat. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter