Chapter 48

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news reached to Hyomin in what Yuri said. It has been asked to her in an interview plus they show to her the video of Yuri saying that she is only her chilhood friend and not her fiancé, Hyomin forced a smile to the reporters and told her that they just have an quarel that's why Yuri said that. She comfortably said it with a smile form in her lips. It's not a lie but it's not the truth also but because of her father, she just said like she was saying the truth. 

Pushing of bodies, flashing of cameras. Many people sorrounded two peoples facing one another in the center of hospital. The guards can't take the mass number of people that gathered in the place. It's like a movie being shoot in there cause some of them already got peoples attention.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri whispered as low as it can but you can sense anger in her voice because she was already embarassed not because of the people inside the hospital but because of the senior Doctor who is looking at her plus Dr. Cha is standing beside the wall; The senior Director didn't like what's happening in the lobby.

"Yuri-ah" Hyomin reached for Yuri's hand but the latter just put it inside her lab coat resulting for hyomin to take a grasp of her lab coat and pull her close then whispered "I miss you" before she step back not forgetting to gave her a peck in the cheeks making  the reporters got crazy and Yuri blushed in more embarrassment. She just wished that the tiles will eat her up alive.

"Well look at you. You look so cute Yuri-ah." She pinched her cheek and Yuri absolutely flinch in that. She stared at Hyomin asking her what is she doing cause Yuri thinks that Hyomin is being possesed by an evil spirit to act like this. The Hyomin she know for the last time is not the Hyomin is standing right in front of her.

"Are you here to live with your fiancé miss Hyomin?" 

Hyomin face the reporter and smiled to answer here a yes. On the other side of the hospital. Jessica, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany and the others were standing not far away in the crowd. 

"Sica, are you okay?" Taeyeon gather herself to ask Jessica as soon Hyomin step her foot in this hospital but because of the aura coming out from the brunette.  Yesterday they were making out, then this? Sigh... Why does this need to happened? Taeyeon thought while shaking her head.

"I'm fine." Lies. Jessica was not okay she wants to drag Yuri up all the way here and run together where their feet will lead them as long she has Yuri with her but she can't do that for now. not that things is getting worst. Jessica fold her arms in her chest, watching Yuri flinch from Hyomin's touch. Taeyeon didn't pry anymore question to Jessica and focused herself to her Bestfriend.

"I have a girlfriend Hyomin what are you doing?" She raised her voiced in a whisper way so reorters won't hear them but one of the reporter that beside Yuri heard what she said and start to conclude that maybe the girl he saw came out from Yuri's car is the one she's talking about. 

I knew it! Baekhyun exclaimed. She was about to throw that question but her fellow reporters was asking now a question that his question turned into useless one. 

"Keep quiet." Hyomin said through gritted teeth. She is also don't want someone to know about Yuri's relationship or else something will happened to her career. 

"No!" She exclaimed then eyed the reporters who is so thirsty some news "Listen everyone, I already have someone else and it's not Hyomin. So please.... Please.. Stop this thing already." 

Hyomin stared in disbelief at Yuri then eventually stop her by telling that Yuri is already tired from work and she supposed to rest. She faced Yuri again and told her that she should go back to rest. She also informed that she will be seing Yuri in her appartment then go out of the hospital leaving Yuri with wide eye.

what did she said? 

--

And it happened, Hyomin was really in Yuri's Appartment along with her luguagge in the living room. She was sitting while waiting for Yuri comfortably in the couch. 

"Don't tell me you are just sitting there for over 5 hours?" 

Hyomin turned her head in the front door and saw the person she was waiting for. She stand up with all smiles that gave Yuri chills in her spine. She don't know but she was a little bit scared the way Hyomin smiled at her. 

"Hey, Why? Are you worried? I'm fine Yul I just also came home before you do." She used her charm in Yuri like what she did before. Yuri find it weird but she just shrug Hyomin away from her.

"What are you doing here? Isn't enough of what you did earlier in the hospital?"

"Why? Isn't it bad to show myself in front of you? Hmm? I'm your fiancé. I didn't see any problem about that?" She purred then began to fix Yuri's collar and hug her "I miss you so much Yuri, I missed how you smell." She pulled away to hold Yuri's cheek. "Your beautiful eyes, your pointy nose." She bit her lower lip while staring down at Yuri's lips.

"You're drunk." Yuri said but Hyomin just chuckled and start go trace Yuri's jaw line. Which the latter slap her hand away.

"Your husky voice too Yuri-ah not mentioning Your lips."

Yuri snort "And that too!" Hyomin began to giggle like a kid after Yuri snort while Yuri shakes her head in the drunken girl. She pushed Hyomin in her forehead using her forefinger to seperate their body and drag her in the couch.

"Listen. I don't know what gotten into you but you are tipsy Hyomin. You know where the guestroom is so feel free to sleep there and wonder inside my appartment. For now, I'llbe going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter