Chapter 54

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Oppa. As we promised. I brought Jessica with me." 

The older Kwon, smiled to Jessica and extend his hands to made a handshake introducing his name and welcome her to the familiy of Kwons, Jessica accept the handshake with a slight blush in her face. 

"You are so cute." Jinyoung grin, slowly, they pulled away and the older Kwon slump his hands back in his side.

"So, finally huh?" The guy start the convertation between him in his sister in law.

"Yeah." Jessica said timidly, her both hands clasp in front of her, she felt shy so suddenly eventhough Yuri already introduce her to him. But, it's different when she meet his brother in person, staring to her like she was examine the girl. It made Jessica uncomfortable and bit intimidated. "I have surgery Yesterday that's why I can't come.. Oppa.." Looking down, Jessica avoid Yuri's brother eyes contact. She was staring to the carpeted floor of Yuri's and curse Yuri in her mind because she left them alone to prepare the things she will use in removing Jinyoung stiches.

"Yeah Yuri told me that." His eyes squint, leaning forward slowly to Jessica across him. His arms rest in his knee to support his body in the leaning process, He saw the uncomfortable look Jessica throw at him but, he didn't mind, he have no bad intention to the girl. Suddenly, he stop "What did you saw to my sister?"

"What?" Jessica held his breath.

"Aish.." Jinyoung lean back in the single couch again "How did my sister find someone pretty like you? It's just that I can't believe she got a fiancé that is smart and pretty.. Tsk.... While me, I can't get one " 

Somehow, Jessica felt relief, she look at the sulking guy infront of him  scratching his head, he looks cute, like yuri, Jessica thought. 

"I mean, she's prertty also, have a nice body and nice but... Why?" Jinyoung also have a nice body, handsome and nice yet, he don't have a girl he can call mine.

"She's lovely and caring oppa.." Jessica blushed again in the compliment she said to her fiancé, her thoughts linger the times when they still not yet lovers and Yuri was being lovely in Just simple things and caring towards her, especially when dongyeon is still around her. "She also makes me happy effortless and a very sweet person."

That idiot, he smiled 

"My sister is a dork." Jinyoung blurt that made Jessica laugh, well, she will not going to deny that cause she saw Yuri and her dork side.

"I know."

"Oppa! Where's Hyomin?" 

They heard Yuri's voice inside the room and Jinyoung turn back slowly to answer her sister "She's out to find a job!" He shouts back.

Yuri's head pop out in the door frame of the room to look at his brother confusedly "Oh really? She left you alone here?"

"Yeap, don't worry I'm fine being alone here"

"Ow okay." Yuri glared at her brother "Yah, I heard what you're saying to me at my girl, did you just discriminate your sister to her?" Yuri still glaring at his brother. The voice of her brother was just loud enough to hear from where she is, not minding that the door is also wide open so yeap, she heard the conversation between the two. Loud and clear.

"I'm not." He denied.

"Don't lie and get your here so I can start removing your stich!" Yuri sternly said and squint her eyes at her brother but when she look at Jessica, her eyes were soft

"Babe, can you coo us dinner please?" Yuri chirp and his brother want to puke in his sister tone.

"Okay." Jessica said chuckling and go to the kitchen.

----

"All of you witness the two woman swore their vows in this small room...."

The judge look each everyone in the eyes while he is saying the final speech, he move from left to right in the corner before he settled his gaze in the two woman in front of him

"Two hearts, and two people combined as one, I now announced the both of you as Mrs. Kwon. Well, you may kiss your bride." The man gestured Yuri to Jessica.

Happiness..

That's what you see in the both eyes of Jessica and Yuri, they faced each other for a mimute appreciating the time to be drown in the eyes. Slowly, Yuri held Jessica and lean forward to capture those glossy lips, ignoring the cheers and tease they heard from the people they know, Yuri look up to those eyes that is now getting closer, her dark brown eyes is sparkiling in joy, she can see her own reflection in those eyes and by this, Yuri knows that Jessica has only have eyes on Yuri, Her wife.

Their lips is nearly touched. Only to be stopped by her bestfriend and brother's voice came through her eardrum. She pursed her lips and glared at the two grinning people. Jinyoung and Taeyeon. Oh, Yuri wants to stiched their mouth  so they could shut up and stop whatever they're doing. 

Jessica saw Yuri was unhappy while looking somewhere else, she sigh and cup yuri face to face her and kissed her lips. 

Cheers again heard as they sealed their vows in a kiss. Meanwhile, the two were jumping like a kid seeing Jessica initiate the kiss and they start to whistle and scream Yuri's name when The tanned woman deepened their kiss.

"Way go to, Yul!" Taeyeon grin like an idiot.

"My sister was grown up now!" Jinyoung was clapping his hands proudly.

All Jessica and Yuri familes and close friends which their co- workers was happy at the two newly wed couple. They never expect that the two once called an Emergency Couple were nothing and denying their relationship turned out to be lovers and got married after one and a half year of dating. 

They pull away from their kiss, smiling to each other and turned to their witnesses that is also smiling and clapping their hands. Their eyes room around the people they invited but Jessica eyes go to an empty seat beside Yuri's mom. He didn't come. Instead of frowning, Jessica smiled to the teary Mrs. Kwon not far away from them.

"Thankyou, Judge Hong." Jessica was faced to the Judge that is shaking Yuri's hand. The man turned to Jessica and shake her hands also.

"You two are bond as one now. Congrats to the both of you."

"Thank you Judge Hong." 

"No problem, Jessica." He smiled "So, let's signed your papers Mrs.Kwons?" 

----

"Nooonaaaaa!!!" Yuri gained her balance from the sudden impact she felt in her waits. She put down the glass she was holding in the table and turned around who is this little lump grasping her waist tightly.

"Jello! Waaah you got tall boy!" Yuri bent down a little bit, tapping her nephew in the head. Jello  gain height and weight at her age. He is not that short and petite boy who Yuri could carry like she did before. 

"Yes! I eat healthy foods like veges! Dad always scold me if I will eat junkfoods! He said it's not good for my health." The boy pout at the last statement he said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter