Chapter 52

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks already has passed since Yuri's father and brother got their selves an accident that was a great nightmare that comes into Yuri's life. A very great challenge she experienced, especially when she opperate her brother that it's way out of her field. And she still didn't tell her parents about his brother's case and continue to visit him in her appartment where Hyomin is taking care of him. Everyday, she checked his brother and monitor his condition.

One time, that was morning and the drug is slowly drifting out in Jinyoung'd body, he opened his eyes and was greeted by the familar color of the walls. But, he saw none. He wants to sat up and find his sister cause as far as he remember, Yuri's face was the last time he saw before he drift off. He also wonder why he was here so he wants to ask. Only to be stopped when he felt a pain in his waist, and when he checked it, he then remember what happened to him. A flashback he saw that s chased him after he refused not to deal any more drugs to the people and cut the connection with them. He thought he can escape but he was wrong, he got shot. And his body fell into a dumpsite.

He called Yuri many times, enduring the pain cause he put much pressure while calling. In the third call he made, the door opened revealing Hyomin with great wide eyes and run to call Yuri in the phone that he woke up. Confused. That was Jinyoung written all over his face after he saw Hyomin not Yuri, smilling and asking if he was okay until Yuri arrived to check his wounds. But Jinyoung got even more confused, he remember what he told to his sister in the videocall and if his not mistaken, Yuri choose Jessica not Hyomin. But why? That's what he thought. Seeing the look of his brother, Yuri smiled and told Hyomin to go out first.

Right after she got out, Yuri explained what happened for him to understand. She even told her brother that her and Jessica already engaged. And that, Jinyoung saw how happy his sister is of what decision she made. He even joked that his sister is fully grown up women now and passed being a coward making him chuckled to his sister pouty face but he was even more thankful to his sister that because of her profession, she saved a thousand lives, she save his life and he will use this chance to start a new.

 

As for Yuri and her father, both of them still have a cold fight with one another. Everytime she is visiting her mother into his father's room, They didn't speak to one another, no hello's or hi even making an eyes contact. In short they pretend that they don't know eachother. Mr. Kwon will be reading a news paper while Yuri will have a talked to his mother in the couch. 

"Mom, we will going to get married next week. I'm here to inform you that." Yuri smiled to his mother but she made sure also that her father will hear what she said.

"Omo.. Best wishes to the two of you. I know it's only a civil wedding but I'm so happy for you." 

"Mom don't cry..." Yuri tap his mother's back to comfort the crying mother. She too felt like crying. 

"Me and your brother are happy for you.. By the way, where's your brother? I've never saw him." Yuri gulp, she can't tell where his brother is actually rightnow but she informed to her mother that his brother will be at their wedding. To end her mother asking his Son, Yuri said that his finding a new job. 

"I have to go now mom." Yuri kissed her mother's cheek and go out of the room while her mother only sigh and look at his husband that still didn't budge and continue reading the news papaer.

Aigoo.. They surely are father and daughter.

---

Afternoon came, Jessica was checking Mr. Kwon's condition wether the man were ready to be discharge and maybe luck is not on Jessica's side rightnow cause, Mr. Kwon is not sleeping unlike she will go here to check him like she used to. Before, The old man is sleeping peacefully but today, today is different. Mr. Kwon was fully and widely awake, reading a book. Jessica ignore him and keep writing something in the chart that is blocking Mr. Kwon's face when she heard Mr. Kwon's voice and it starttle her. She took a peek at the man but she saw that Mr. Kwon didn't leave his eyes of the book.

"Pardon?"

"Are you really going to get married to my daughter, Dr. Jung?" 

Jessica blink. "It won't change your mind?" Mr. Kwon added "She's too good for you." The old man spoke again. Jessica just stood there still processing what she heard. 

"Yuri is my Pride Dr. Jung, I don't want her to get hurt. She is my only daughter that I have." 

Jessica smiled, she set aside the chart she was holding t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter