Chapter 45

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person

The brunette girl has her eyes shooting lazer to the flesh in front of her. She is concentrating removing the bullet that pierced in his patient chest. Beads of sweats is already forming in her forehead that her assistant is wipping off. She gulp as she swayed the forceps and tong finding that bullet that is still nowhere to be found. It's been one hour already have passed but she still didn't find that metal thing. It's giving her a hard time cause the bullet is located near his artery so she needs to be careful while she graze the tools near his heart. 

the is this?! How far the distance his been shot?! just when she brushed in the side, the doctor felt a hard substance into it. Finally! she cheered inwardly. Jessica was about to pull the bullet out, the monitor that connects his body beeped suddenly and the line went high to low.

The people inside got alerted and starts to panic but jessica stays calm in her state. Not minding the comotion arround her. The male nurse was informing her about the pulse rate of the patient and jessica keep that in mind. She know what she's doing and she already expect this to happened that's why she continue what she's been doing and pulled the bullet out from his body that covered in blood then drop it on the steel basin with a slight clank. The beeping stopped after what she did and the monitor got back to it's normal rate. Of course, the whole room felt releived cause the patient was now out of danger zone. Jessica was now done in her job so she left her assistant to stitched it up.

"You guys are more highblood more than me." She said smiling to them the get out from the operation room. Sanitizing herself and throw the paper towel in the trash can along with the gloves and mask before she completely get out from the Emergency Room to meet guardian of his patient.

Not far away, Jessica already spotted yuri waiting for her, she raised her eyebrows automatically while looking to the girl bowing her head down and watched yuri's head slowly rise up when she start walking again.

"Sica I'm so sorry for cancelling our dinner. I have some-"

"Yuri-ah." 

Yuri stop explaining to jessica and look behind her. She sigh in the person looking at her then turned her head towards jessica that is jaw has been clenched the way she look at hyomin.

"Babe I--"

"Forget it yuri, Go to your business." And left the two alone in the hallway. Yuri have already talked to jessica regarding hyomin. She already told her the whole truth about what her father want her to do. Jessica understands it but it didn't leave the fact that she was hurt the whole time while listening to yuri. Who wouldn't been right? It kills her that yuri is already been destined to someone and not her. After that, yuri also told her that she didn't want to be married with her and informed that she is already in talk with hyomin, begging her to help her situation.

The fact that jessica already have settled between yuri and her and she approved yuri to do in her way but everytime she has a date with yuri, the tanned girl will inform her that she was going to have a talk to hyomin again and again and it dissapoints her. It happened  not only once but many times already she just said it's okay but actually it's not. Like today they supposed will have a lunch together and what now? Hyomin appeared. Jessica just controled herself not to kick yuri in there and do something to hyomin cause she already reached her limit. She felt like hyomin is just making an excuse just to spend time with yuri and this is what she don't like.

Jessica sat in the empty seat beside sooyoung and yoona in the cafeteria eating her lunch seriously.

----

In the Next day, Yuri pout while waiting taeyeon in the hospital cafeteria. She sat there like she is lifting the whole world in her shoulder. 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked her bestfriend when she saw the face of yuri in the seat.

"Not really." Yuri sigh. Helping taeyeon placing the food in their table. 

"Is this about jessica?" Another sigh escape from yuri before she answered a yes. Yuri poke her food using her chopstick as she remember again the argument they did last night. Her short replies is been killing yuri the whole time that the tanned girl sends her a message. 

"What did you do this time?" Taeyeon said and shove a mouth full of food in . She surely hungry for the works she did earlier.

"I cancelled our dates many times." Yuri said, still poking the meat in front of her while taeyeon continue pigging out the food deliciously.

"How many times is that?" 

"More than a week."

"No wonder jessica got angry with you." 

"But tae!" Yuri stop poking the meat then look at taeyeon frowning but she change her expression as soon she saw taeyeon eating like she hasn't been eating for a year. She gave a 'what-the-hell' look at taeyeon to make her stop.

"What?" Taeyeon saw the look that yuri gave her made her stop for a moment and wipe with a napkin. "I'm hungry okay? If you have no appetite because you and jessica are not in good terms then it's not my fault just leave me eat here and continue what were you saying. I'll just listen." Then she dive in again to her food. Yuri sigh once again then look down.

"She already know the reason why I have to cancelled it everytime hyomin wants to meet me so that we can settle down the problem I'm facing rightnow."

"Yah, If I'm Jessica I would be angry to, why?" Taeyeon wipe first and face yuri "I'm the girlfriend you know, who won't be angry if my girlfriend will cancel our date just to meet the fiancé?" 

"I'm not just meeting her for nothing tae, I'm doing this so it will be done as soon as possible!" 

"Yeah your doing it fast but look in the other s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter