Chapter 29

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon

A tap on my shoulder turning my head away from the person I'm talking to. 

"I gotta go Dr. Kim."

"Okay, see you." Dr. Yun turned her heels and start to walk in her office. Okay, now what this girl what from me?

"Need anything else Dr. Jung? Can't you see I'm busy talking to Dr. Yun?" One of jessica's eyebrows raised at me, crossing her arms in her chest.

"Are you flirting with Dr. Yun taeyeon? What about tiffany?" Augh.. I don't want to talk nor hear her name it makes me... Sick.

"Are you here to ask me about her? If yes. Then I'm going." I'm ready to go when jessica stopped me and grab my arms then crossed her arms in her chest again.

"Okay fine. Where's yuri?" Yuri? Why is she finding yuri to me? I'm a lost and found section?

"Why are you finding your girlfriend to me? How would I know?" 

"I saw you two entered the hospital tell me where she is." 

"Well  I don't know!"

"Liar."

"Really I don't know sica. She told me to tell you I don't know!" Whooo. This girl will be the cause of my death. Her aura today is not good

"What?" Jessica hold her face stern so I hold my breath for a moment before I gather myself for an exhale.

"Look, she really told me to tell you I don't know. Wait ... here she send me a text." I grab my phone in my pocket. Scrolling down in my inbox and tap yuri's recent text. 

"Here it is I'll read it." I cleared my throat "Taeng, I forgot to tell you. If Jessica asked you where am I tell her that you don't know okay? I know she's angry with me now cause I never replied to her messages and answer her calls. It's our anniversary today so I'm planning to surprise... Her so... If... You.. Ahhh, hehehe" I shut my mouth and bit my lips. Oh gosh kim taeyeon what did you do? You just reuined the surprise!!! I closed my eyes and lock my phone then put it back in my pocket. Now jessica knew it. I read in front of her loud and clear that yuri will be surprising here. Oh gosh! I can't blame myself, jessica was scary earlier. Darn it!

"Soo.. Uhh." I scratched the back of my neck and look at her. Jessica blink once then shakes her head. Oh no! I'm dead. 

"Where is-- Nvm she texted me already to come in the roof top." Jessica was holding her phone and for the nth I just ing reuined their anniversary surprise. Jessica walked passed by me and left

Kwon Yuri, I'm sorry.... 

Not far away I saw tiffany walking in the hall way where I am. She look good in her nurse dress, she look so fine but I know, she don't. Even she wears make up, it didn't hide the fact that she's been crying before getting here.

Tiffany saw me and avoid my gaze same as mine I didn't look at her and keep my face straight. We passed by each other no greeting like a stranger in the sidewalk outside. Sigh.. Strangers. We become a stranger after what happened two days ago.

Flashback

Tiffany was completely beside lying on the pillow when she sat up and clutch the blanket tightly in her chest.

"Tae, we should stop doing this." 

"Why?" Her tone was serious. I tried to reached her shoulder but she slap my hand away. "Did I do something wrong?"

She did not speak for a minute so I waited but she just sat there and look outside of my window.

"Hey, what's wrong?" 

"I don't want this anymore."  

"Tiffany.."

"Tae! I already fall for you... I don't know how but I just did. I don't want this anymore let's stop being a buddy!" My mind just went black at that moment. After a minute of being stunned I chuckled thinking that it's a joke.

"Nice joke tiff Nice joke..."

"I'm not joking! I want us to stop this it's not good anymore. I'm completely lost to the point I asked myself wether my feelings for you was real so if you don't have plans to catch me let's end this." 

Tiffany pick up her clothes and start to put it back piece by piece but before she left I grab her hand "You were the one who did this tiffany! You were the one who made this deal and now your backing out?!" Anger rose up my whole system when my eyes locked into her deep dark eyes. She pulled her hands from me and turned back.

"I lost our game. Congratulations. You win." Then left my appartment. I slump back my body in the bed and massage my eyes. 

What did just happened? Yuri was right. One of us loose this game and that person is tiffany. 

End of flashback

A sigh escape my mouth as I sat down here in the on call room. I shouldn't be affected by this but it hurts me seeing hee like that. So damn hurt!

-----

Jessica 

I was stomping my feet on the stairs going to the rooftop releasing anger towards with that woman. Augh she really pissed me off since morning! She never replied to my text! Even call! And now she will surprise me? Ha! It's not a surprise for me anymore, thanks to Taeyeon. 

This better be good Kwon Yuri if not prepare for a thousand explanation.. I turned the door knob of the rooftop, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter