Chapter 24

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the nth time I tried to call jessica and she nerver as in NEVER pick up my call. God this girl! 

That night, I send her a message if she was a wake again cause the comment written 45 minutes ago but she didn't reply so I let it be thinking she is really sleeping cause I know she will read it in the morning but to my dissapoint she did not, I flood her a message, called her, chat her. Everything I did but still, she ignored me. 

I also asked tiffany to contact her and guess what? She replied saying she's busy, god she's too much she even can't reply to me in just one word or letter. 

"The number you dial--" Aurgh! It's been a day that she ignoring me about the night out and I still didn't have a chance to explain my side. The picture is not that bad. I didn't do something wrong, it was a normal picture but I don't know what gotten into her to act like this, infact there's no reason for her to be jealous.

To: My Princess

[10: 20 am] Pick it up and let's talk.

I tired it again and my patience is slowly slipping off. It annoyed me you know?

[10:25 am] Stop silent treatmenting me and pick it up. 

[10:25am] Don't you think this is too much? It's been a day sica. Let me explain it to you. 

[10:26 am] pick it up please! 

Then I called her again. One ring, two, rings, three, it! Four, Jessica! Fi--

"What?"

"Finally! You pick it up after how many years" I sarcastically said.

"Start explaining or else I'll end this call." Her voice is so stern. I sigh, sometimes her attitude is already too much.

"Look, the picture you saw is nothing. I didn't do anything, we didn't do anything rather than talk so there's no need for you to be jealous--"

"I'm not jealous."

"Then why are you acting like this? You completely ignored me for a day!"

I stand up and run my fingers in hair. Temper yuri. Temper. 

"You didn't tell me about your hanging out with sooyoung and also you didn't told me about that girl! You said it's only sooyoung  hyoyeon and Sunny but why there's another one?!" 

"It's sooyoung cousin! I also don't know that she will join cause sooyoung didn't mention me about that! Besides, you did not reply that time!"

'Oh, so it's my fault then huh?" What?

"No! I didn't say that!" God she frustrates me.

"But that is what you're trying to say! FYI, I did reply it was just late cause there's is an emergency."

"Yeah it was late and it slips off my mind. I will going to tell you about sooyoung cousin if you just reply on time!"

We've been yelling through phone and thankfully I was the who's in here cause it's lunch time, they're in the cafeteria.

"See! You are blaming me!"

"I'm not blaming you jessica! I was just saying!" A sigh was heard in the other line. 

"Whatever yuri, this talk don't solve our problem. By the way, Have you forgot? You were the one who did not reply because you were busy enjoying talking to someone! Time is up, I gotta go"

"I'm not--" and the line was cut. I put down my phone in the table, letting a long sigh from me. I sat down again in the chair and rest my forehead on my hand. I called to solve what's going on between us but the call didn't work,  it turned out a mess. Both of us keep arguing. I'll try to call again later just waiting for our heads to cooldown.

It's more easier if you talked face to face rather than phone call cause there's a chance that you two can talk properly unlike in the phone. It will only gotten worst. But in our situation, jessica is far away from me that's why i don't have a choice but to call her.

"Hey yul, you okay?" This is the first we fight like this, it gives me more stress. 

"No." 

"You two are in cold terms?" I nod and sigh again. Straighten my body, I pick up my phone and typed a message to her. 

To: My Princess

I don't want us to fight anymore, l'll call you later if you're not busy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter