Chapter 10

Emergency Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heels are clicking in the tiles of the hospital as a above haired shoulder length short girl walked into the hallway of the Daycare room with her white coat above her red dress. She was smiling to it when she is nearing to where her destination.

"Hi kids." She said and do a y pose near the door, sooyoung and yoona eyes went wide towards that person and the tallest among the room walked to her 

"Bunny what are you doing?" She scold sunny cause she don't want to invade the innocent mind of the kids.

"Can't you see? I'm doing photoshoot." Sooyoung just face palmed to her friend action. 

"Unnie! The kids..." Yoona shout and she is trying to cover the boys eyes with her only two hands. 

"Aish.. Bunny!.." Sooyoung drag sunny in the corner on the hallway so that they were far away from the Daycare room.

"Bunny! What the hell was that?!"

"Nothing, I just want to see how's my friend doing when I was far away" sunny then pout to sooyoung, using her aegyo to lower down the ranging hormones of the giant but I guess, this can't help sooyoung's condition.

"Yah! Stop that!" Sunny looked at her boredly and stop.

"Okay geez why so high blood? I'm here to visit both of you and yoona. So how's the kids?" 

"They're fine." Sooyoung and sunny was talking when sooyoung saw Yuri and Jessica walking not far away from them. 

"Yul! Sica!"

"Hey." They both exclaimed. 

"Sunkyu!" Jessica said and that made sunny rolled her eyes to the latter. She knows that sunny hates her korean name but jessica here loves to friend.

"How's maldives sunkyu?" 

"Jess, I don't want to land this fist to your pretty face so please for the name of bunnies all around the world stop calling me that."  Sunny squint her eyes while showing her fist to her.

"Wow you're so violent." Jessica hissed to sunny and pretend that she is scared.

"It's okay, she still look pretty when she have a black eye. Beside we are here in the hospital so no worries." Yuri said to sunny and drop her arm into jessica's shoulder, not realizing the danger coming to hef life.

"Yah!" 

Yuri's face turned sour cause jessica pinched her waist at the back. can someone please tell me why do I like her?  Yuri thought of that.  Sooyoung chew her inner cheek, controling her laugh at yuri. Not cool yul not cool.  

"It hurts sica." Jessica snob at yuri, just then a blonde girl saw her friends in the corner so she make her way towards them.

"Ehem, queen Hyoyeon coming through.." 

"Where?"

"Why there's a sudden strong wind come into this area?." Sunny said while shaking her head feeling dissapointed into it.

"I hate you guys." 

"Oh hyo! You're here!" Yuri slap her back and hide into the back of jessica when she saw hyoyeon get a used syringe into the basket.

"Chill..."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and put it back to her basket "What are you doing here? Prayer meeting?" 

"Yes, we're praying for your soul.." Sooyoung said to her frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter