MYUNGSOO

For the last time..

I led them upstairs.

'Yoona, this is your room!' I said as I opened the door to her room.

'WOAH!! It's nice!' she said as she saw her room. I smiled. I missed you Yoona. It's nice to see you smiling again.

'You like it? I decorated it for you!' I added.

'Really? Thank you! Thank you so much L!!' she replied back as she hugged me very tightly.

SIGGHHH.. I love this feeling. Yoona and me just hugging here.. Hehe.. OUR moment was interrupted when Woohyun coughed.

Yoona broke the hug.

 

'Oh yeah, where are your rooms?' she asked.

'Over here. Just next to yours!' I replied, leading them to my room which is going to be Woohyun's room as well.

'Woah! It's so neat!' Yoona complimented.

'Thank you!' I replied back, smiling.

'Now if you guys don't mind, I'm gonna go rest first. Bye guys!' she said, with a smile plastered on her face.

'BYE!' Woohyun and I waved back.

 

Yoona left the room and there was an awkward silence.

'Err.. So this is your bed..' I said, trying to start a conversation.

'Ohh.. Okay.' he replied back, not even looking at me.

'Yaa, Do you even talk?' I asked him back.

'Duh. I replied you just now.' he replied, arrogantly. I guess he was just tired.

'Ermm. You could help us tomorrow morning in the orchard, if you want?' I offered.

'Oh okay, sure! I'm going to rest first.' he replied.

'Okay! Don't hesitate to ask for my help when you need me! I'll be downstairs!' I replied back as I left the room.

Hmmm.. Interesting guy..

 

Oh well, back to work at the farm. I sang as I entered the 'duckhouse' and fed them.

'Myungsoo'

I turned and saw Grandma. Yoona's Grandma to be exact but since they 'adopted' me, she is my grandma as well.

'Yes, grandma?' I asked back.

'You look happy!' she replied back, smiling.

'Yes!' I cheered back, flashing her with a very wide grin.

'Is it because she is back?' she asked back.

'Huh? Err.. Yes..' I replied shyly.

She sat down next to me.

'I wish you good luck, okay?' she winked at me.

'Err.. Grandma, what are you talking about?' I asked back, stuttering.

She smiled as she stood up and left the 'duckhouse'

 

Grandma's POV

Don't hide it from me Myungsoo-ah. I know it all.